chapter 10

Mystery persons pov

I watched as bunni walked back into the school building after jai saying something about a puppy, she's still as cute as ever.

Bruzzz Bruzzz Bruz..

I answered my phone

'Hello?' I ask

'Hey boss stage 1 is in action' bafon 1 replied

'Good, and you're sure he understands?' I ask

'Yep' I told him to get close to Bunni what ever it takes but act normal and if he is discovered he won't ever see his sister again.' Bafon 1 said down the phone

'Excellent, and he didn't...' I trail of

'Nope' didn't suspect a thing some people are so stupid.' I heard him chuckle

'Yep somepeople are indead quite stupid.' I said before hanging up.

Dear Bunni, better watch your back... and remember in your own words, 'No One Can Be Trusted'

Bunni's POV

School was really boring, I hardly remember any of the lessons I just remember meeting jai at my locker at the end of the day. And I felt weird in spanish... kinda like someone was watching me... but it's probably just in my head.

"Hey B." Jai smiled

"Hey jai." I said

"Right so if you just drive and I'll follow oh I also have fifi's water and food bowl and a bag of food. So you can have that too." He smiled

"Cool. Well come on, oh and jai?"I say starting to walk.

"Yeah?" He asked catching up.

"Wanna hang out after?" I ask... okay let me explain... I didn't know how to thank him so I planed something fun...

"...um, sure." He beamed looking shocked.

1 motorbike/ car ride later.

"You! Live here?" Jai asked

"Yep." I say. " well come on oh and bring jaijai jr too don't want him to get lonely." I say, I open the door then go back to help jai carry stuff,

We leave all the stuff in the spare room beside mine, and leave jaijai jr and fifi to play,

"Okay come on." I say dragging jai by the wrist down the stairs,

"Where?" He asked as I dragged him to the kitchen. And sat him at the table I sat across from him.

"Okay so what do you wanna do? We could like play xbox, basket ball, watch a movie and order pizza, go play paintball or lazer tagging, um or all of the above?" I said and he looked at me like I grew a second head. "Well?"

"I don't mind. What ever you wanna do." He shrugged. Smiling

I looked over to the map and sourced the entertainment room. "Okay come on let's go."

After winning about 10 rounds of call of duty and jai demanding rematches, my mom coming home with lilly, ordering pizza, watching the visit, Deep Dark, #horror and Hollow, jai decided it was time he left with jaijai jr,

"We should do this again some time." Jai said

"Scary movies and all?" I say, as during the movies he screamed and hid behind me and I laughed.

"Well maybe we could leave that out watch like um... maze runner or the hunger games." He said smiling like an idiot

"Divergent too?" I ask , reflecting his smile.

"Sure." Woah we both look like Cheshire cats.

"Okay." I say answering his original question.

"Okay... well I have to go now... see yah on monday." Jai said not making a move to leave,

"Okay... well... bye." Wow bunni subtle. But he laughed so it was allllllll good.

"Okay well see ya." And this time he did leave and... I slammed the door shut and ran up to fifi.

She's so cute, I laid out newspaper and put down the food and water bowl and filled the food bowl with dog food and filled the water bowl with water... uckkk I turn into such a child when talking about cute animals. Anyway so yeah her room was all sorted and so I brought her down stairs and went to the kitchen, I looked on the map and found the living room. Its near the front door. Luke came home and fangirled about fifi then I walked into the living room, I was sitting in the living room watching the power rangers on Netflix, when I hear a vehicle. Fifi barked, I shushed her and crawled to the window still holding fifi, and saw a moving van pulling in next door, and a cute guy popped out of the front of the van he looked about my age.

He had brown hair and brown eyes, he wore a muscle top and track bottoms, he looked about my height but maybe taller so ima say 5'10, he was built and his muscles flexed when he walked about, all in all he was quite good looking.

A car pulled up and the cute guy walked over to it, now I'm not that good at lip reading but I saw him say 'hi mom and dad' then what looked like 'wait your not staying' and then maybe something along the lines of 'no I get it its fine just... go.' And then they drove of I don't know what his parents said tho... wait does this count as stalking... nah I'm simply observing my cute next door neighbour to make sure he's not a serial killer, its completely different.

He looked sad and walked into his house... looks like bunni is going to become a welcoming committee, still holding fifi I walked to the door,

"Yo guys there a new guy moving in next door... ima go say hi." I shouted to no one in particular,

"Okay, don't take long." Mom shouted, and I snorted extremely loud, I still haven't forgave her for that whole scene on the couch.

"Yeah whatever." I said, walking to the door, the moving vans where taking out the last of the boxes and stuff.

Fifi barked again, I shushed her and walked up to the open door but knocked anyway, the cute guy came back to the door,

"Hi." I smiled

"Hey." He said with a tint of an accent.

"..."

"..."

... well this went well,

What do yous Think and sorry for the long wait my school doubled the amount of exams we usually have and ive been swamped and I know its short but im trying so sorry and

Luv ya's xx

Ps im finding it hard to put the next part of the story into words sorry for taking so long...