Chapter 51

Chapter 51

Storm's POV:

"Ugh, I know Toby is the same way. He is so demanding sometimes." Sylvia sighed rolling her eyes. I unzipped my light jacket and looked outside at the melting snow on the ground. We were taking the transit as Ace didn't come pick me up today.

"I just feel that he is like a lost puppy sometimes." I laughed and she smiled.

"He is such a lost puppy! Storm he absolutely loves you, and I know Ace- well besides his name." She grinned.

"I know, everyone was struggling the first time he used it." I laughed.

"But anyways, Ace was a ladies man. All the girls got lost in those eyes."

"I thought he went to marine school or something?" I asked.

"Oh he did." She said as we got off our stop.

"When he came back for the summer all the girls in the club were asking if he was legal." She said nonchalantly. I rolled my eyes as we trekked through the melting snow and to the back of the club. I pulled out the key Ace gave me and as soon as I went to put the key in the door bursted open with a bloodied Brandon. Sylvia and I let out a small squeal in surprise as he stared at us.

"Storm! Sylvie!" He whispered shutting the door.

"Brandon! Are you okay?" She asked.

"Where is Ace?" I demanded as his eyes flashed between us.

"I'm fine, Storm take these." He said he placed Ace's keys into my hands along with a slip of paper.

"W-Where is Ace?" I asked my heart pounding in my chest. Brandon cupped my face and forced me to look into his eyes.

"Storm, listen to me. Take Ace's car and go back to his place. I put the new security system code on the paper. Put it in and stay there. Please." He pleaded.

"I-I don't know how to drive a Lamborghini!" I exclaimed and a brief smile crossed his face.

"Yes you can! I will be there soon. Only Ace, Blake and I know the code. Please, go." He said gesturing to the car. Sylvia dragged my arm over.

"Brandon is covered in blood with his gun out, let's go girl!" She exclaimed. Brandon went back inside as I got in to the drivers seat. I started Ace's car as Sylvia looked around frantically.

"Oh my God...Go!" She yelled. Men in black masks stepped out as we sped out of the parking lot and down the street. I parked the best I could in Ace's parking space and I got out making sure to lock the doors and to grab the paper. We took the stairs all the way up to the top floor. My legs screamed at me in protest as we made it to the final floor. I unlocked Ace's door and we ran in and I locked it behind us and punched in the security code on the inside.

"Storm..." I spelt out and continued.

"Two...three, three...five." I whispered. I pressed enter and all the windows bared with metal and the door locked tight. The green light tuned on signalling it was all set.

"Oh my God this is like the Purge..." Sylvia whispered.

--------------------------

"What do you think is going on?" I asked frantically while pacing back and forth in the main room. I had on a hoodie and sweats and I lightly touched the piercing in my nose nervously.

"It's probably Richie..." Sylvia whispered looking at the floor. I gave her an extra set of comfy clothes and I sat down across from her on the couch.

"One guy can do that?" I asked astonished and she shook her head.

"No but Richie knows people...when he wants something done. He gets it done." She gulped. I lightly touched her arm and she met my eyes.

"Brandon would not let him near you ever again, Syl." I assured and she smiled before pulling me into a tight hug. All of a sudden a large bang came from the front door and we jumped.

"Bedroom!" I whispered. We both scurried into the room and I shut the door.

"What do we do!?" She exclaimed and I looked around before rushing into the closet.

"This isn't the time for shoes!" She whispered. I grabbed the gun Ace had given me and walked back out and her eyes went wide.

"Where the hell did you get that!?"

"Ace gave it to me." I shrugged and she nodded.

"Oh yea, that's just what you want your boyfriend to get you. A fucking loaded gun!" She exclaimed and I rolled my eyes putting out my hands and she backed away.

"Do you even know how to use that!?" She yelled and I studied the gun in my hands.

"Yea, no so don't get too close." I warned holding the gun away from my body. I slowly walked out to the banging door and the alarm clicked signalling that the system was off. The metal rolled back and the door opened and I cringed holding up the gun.

"Woah what the fuck! Put that down!"