Is This Right?

Mia POV

I arrived to the building. I seen one girl running out the building crying. I literally started getting real nervous. I got out the car n went inside the building. I walked up to the table to get my number.
????: Hi sweetheart. Name ?
Mia: Kymia Rucker. I said sounding nervous.
????: Nervous huh ? She said searching for my name.
Mia: Is it visible 😳? OMG 😩.
????: Don't be nervous 😌. She told me giving me a little bit of confidence.
????: Your number 15 group 5. Good luck 😊. She said as she gave me my number to pin on me. I sat down in the waiting chairs in a line. As I waited, I texted Kay.

Mia🌹: Makaylin OMG IM SO FUCKING NERVOUS 😩.
Kay💄: It's ok 😭, ik you gone kill it. Plus if you don't. You tried your best skip them if they tell you your not good enough.
Mia🌹: Thanks dude ✊🏻.

As I got done I seen a group of girls gather there stuff n leave. Then a lady came out the room.
????: Group 5 of numbers 1-15 !? I got my stuff n followed the other girls in the room. The room was huge 👀. I could dance all over in here. I put my bag n everything else in one corner of the room. The dance instructor came out. Her name was Lauren.
Lauren: Ok girls ! 5 minutes to stretch n we'll get started w/ group auditions. Everyone nodded n she left. I stretched good enough to do some things. So I just played on my phone till it was time. Lauren came back in.
Lauren: Good luck everyone. Let's get started 😊. I had confidence build up inside.

*Skips to Individual Auditions*

Lauren: Goid job everyone ! You girls did great ! Now it's time for the big deal, individual auditions 😏. I was tired, but as bad as I want to get to the last round to be a NBA Team Dancer, I had to strive to be great. She told everyone to step into the other room n wait to be called. I did as I was told. I sat down patiently waiting to get called.

*5 Minutes Later*

????: Number 15 !? I got up, did a quick prayer n walked into the room. I seen 4 people sitting at a table w/ papers. I hope Jesus is w/ me 😴. I gave them a big bright smile.
Mia: Hi everyone 👋🏻. I waved at them all.
???: Hi, I'm Martina. What is your name ?
Mia: My name is Kymia Rucker 😊.
Martina: What a cute name for a pretty girl. I smiled in agreement.
Martina: Now, why do you want to become an NBA Team Dancer ? Oh this question is easy.
Mia: Well first in for most, it not about the money. When I was a little girl, I seen my mom dance for Chicago Bulls. She would come home n teach me everything to be one. She inspired me so much to be a dancer. I fell in love w/ it. Doing this, would make my mom so proud, it would make everyone proud honestly.
Martina: Wow. That's amazing. I smiled.
Martina: Ok, what song are you dancing to ?
Mia: Long Way 2 Go by Cassie.
Martina: Okay, whenever your ready. I placed my phone on the wall n pressed record. The man turned the music on for me. I'm about to blow they minds 😈.

*Skips To End Of Auditions*

Martina: Incredible. Was all she said.
Mia: Thank you, I said catching my breath.
Martina: Your letter that will tell you if you made it or not will come in the mail less than a week. But I think you did awesome. Thank you n Goodluck 😊. I waved goodbye as I grabbed the rest of my stuff. I  out the building all happy 😂. I wanted to go see how qua was doing at practice, so I drove back to the school. I got out the car, I grabbed my phone too. I walked towards the football field. I seen the cheerleaders practicing w/ post captain, Tanasai. She was actually doing good. I walked over to them.
Mia: Ok Tanasai I see you getting them right 👀. She laughed.
Tanasai: Thanks 😂. I walked up the bleachers n seen Quavo running w/ the ball.
Mia: AYEE THATS MY BABY THATS MY BABY. YAASS 😜.  He stopped running n looked my way. He took his helmet off to look better. Soon as he seen me, he pointed n smiled. I laughed at him. Then the coach said that practice was over.  I got up n walked down the bleachers. I walked on the field n started playing n shit. Then when Quavo wasn't paying attention, I jumped on his back. He almost fell 😭.
Quavo: WHAT THE FU- MIA BRO 😐.
Mia: Payback from earlier 😂. I got off his back n he turned around n he picked me up, twirling me around fast af. Then he dropped me 😐. At that time everybody left n it was just us 2 on the football. It was getting dark so I told him to hurry up n get his stuff. Then he disappeared. I was just twirling around til the field lights cut off. I got scared cause I couldn't see shit n quav ain't come back yet. Then I seen him come out of nowhere w/ his bag n hoodie on. We walked to my car. His car in the shop getting repainted so he was riding w/ me. We got in the car n I hooked my phone up to the aux cord. I started playing Don't by Bryson Tiller.  Then I started the car up n pulled off. We drove to my house cause he wasn't ready to go home yet.
Mia: How was practice bae ? Quavo: Tiring, but I did great instead of good 😌. How was auditions ?
Mia: So much fun 😊.
Quavo: You try your best ?Mia: Nah, I did the best 😌. I did a hairflip n he laughed. We arrived to my house. We got out n walked to the door. I got my house keys out n opened the door. I was so tired 😩.