Chapter Thirteen

Mallory's POV:.

I woke up the next morning being sick feeling. I walked to the bathroom and once again throwing my guts up.

After doing that, I flushed the toilet and brushed the taste out with a lot of tooth paste.

I walked to the kitchen, and noticed the little white board on Luke's fridge had little love notes from the boys. Sweet boys they are.

I shook my head and went to the couch. Maybe some news..

"Just in, 5 Seconds of Summer told One Direction 'We're leaving because of their girl!' No one knows who this girl is, but she is getting hated by a lot of fans. The '5SOS Fam' has #whoareyou and #hateher trending. If I was this girl, I would never come out of my house."

I turned the TV off and sat there.

Their coming back. For me? Why?

I cheered and rubbed my belly.

"Your daddy is coming home!!" I said looking down at it.

Wait! When did they leave? When are they going to be here?

I shrugged and went to the kitchen and cleaned it up. Putting clean dishes up and dirty dishes in the dishwasher. I cleaned the island off in the middle and wiped the chairs down. I looked around and it looks a lot better.

I smiled and went to go work on the living room. All I had to do is fold up blankets and put then on tops of the couches. I cleaned off the coffee table and added more dirty dishes to the dishwasher.

I sighed and was tired out. Dang, cleaning is such a hard job! I'm going to have to get used to it though. I guess.

I went to get the laptop and my phone from my room. I pulled up Twitter, and the boys were posting things about spreading hate...and why do you tag me in it!

I gained a few more followers, but man the hate! It was bad!

@Ashlen_Irwin:
Your a fucking slut! I hope you die in a hole you whore!

@_from_DA_hood:
Why did Luke chose to have sex with you? Your fucking ugly!

I shut my phone off, and threw it on the couch. I sat the laptop on the coffee table, and laid down.

Hopefully when I wake up, the boys will be here, everything will go back to normal, and the hate will stop!