chapter 12

After school I got ready for the party. the week went by fast so it's Friday now. School has been boring as usual I had like 2 tests this whole week. But I'm glad it's the day of the party.i take a shower and blow dry my hair  straightend it and let it go all the way to middle of my back. I wear a black crop top and black ripped skinny jeans.i put on my black converse and I wait for luke to pick me up.

I go on my porch and see luke standing by his car wearing the usual white tee shirt with black skinny jeans. Looking hot as ever.

We stop at the house muisc blaring and people flooding out on the lawn. Ugh more drunk people. Me and luke walk in the party and we go into the kitchen were we see Michael and Ashton and Jennifer with her arm around Michael's waist. Wow I didn't know they. We're a thing I can't believe she didn't tell me."Hey Michael and Jennifer". I cross my arms and raise an eyebrow."uhh yeah we're going out now sorry". Jennifer blushes and puts her head down."don't worry about it Jen it's fine".We get drinks for all of us.

I walk luke out to the dance floor and we dance his arms around my waist and I felt the buzz from the alcohol.

I went over to get a drink and I heard something break. I ran over to a large group of people huddling what looked like a fight I squeezed in the crowd of people and I saw luke and Jeremy on the ground punching each other luke took a swing right in Jeremy's face but missed. Jeremy punched luke in the face hard very hard it sent luke to the ground."luke"! I yelled I grabbed luke and I took luke out of the scene a tear streamed down my face looking at Luke's face made me feel so terrible about it his lip was bloody and his eye was bruised.

*Luke's pov*

Ava went to go get me drinks so I stayed and waited . until I saw drunk Jeremy stumble over to me."she's so hot you know".Jeremy said I clenched my fisted at the comment."stay away from her". I yelled at him."we were just upstairs together she loves me  not you loser". I punched him in the stomach causing him to fall to the ground.

After a while I hear ava yell my name."luke!" I miss my punch then before I knew it a punch came my way. Ava pulled me up and took me to my car.

* Ava's pov *

I started to drive to my house and the whole ride was quiet.

When we got to my house I walked over and opened Luke's door he got up and I hugged him tight. I felt a tear roll down my face."look at your beautiful face it's all bloody". I said still mad at Jeremy why could he do this to luke."I'm fine ok". Luke smiles." At least let me clean you up". Luke rolls his eyes."fine". We walk in my bathroom attached to my room. He gets on the counter and I start to clean him up I start with his lips then I clean up his eye."there all better". I smiled and he kissed me on the lips for a long time then I went to bed cuddling luke all night.