Saki--Insanity

"Done?" I asked him as he exited the room.

"Tell me when you're done." He says. I nod back and we both part away. Today is the day, she'll be punished, as I walk downstairs, I could hear sobbing. I walk into the chamber and Anna looks at me.

"What do you want?" She asked me, with an attitude. I frown and grabbed her wrist.

"Let's go." I said, dragging her out of the room. She didn't say anything but I guess she knew we were going somewhere, somewhere a bit better than Reiji's room. There is one room, which I didn't know of, Reiji knew I was going to discipline her so he told me about this it.

When we finally arrived to the room, I kicked open the door and pushed Anna inside, the anger inside me already boiling through my body.

"You son of a bitch!" I yelled at her. She gasped as she fell on the floor. She looks up at me and then looks around the room, seeing that there was weapons. She looks back at me,

"What did I do?" She asked me.

"What else did you do?! You stole him away from me, so why not punish you for that?" I smirked. "What weapon would you want me to cut you open with?" I asked her. She widen her eyes.

"The saw? I think that's an excellent weapon." I said.

"Saki, I'm sorry that I took him away from you." She whispered. I frowned and kicked her stomach.

"Liar! Liar! Liar! Liar! Liar! Liar!" I yelled, kicking her repeatedly. She winced and I grabbed her from her hair and made her look at me. "You think fucking apologizing to me is going to help?!" I asked.

"S-Saki...I--" I interrupted her by punching her across the face, the only emotions I had were jealousy and anger.

"Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die!" I said, beating her up. I ghated her. I hated her. I hated her. I hated her. I hated her. I hated her. I hated her! I want her dead!

"S-Stop..." She says. I growled as I threw her against a nwall with force and quickly grabbed a small knife and islowly started to cut her thigh, as she screamed in pain.

"You made me suffer through everything! You stole the man I loved!" I yelled and then stabbed her leg. She lscreamed out. I stabbed her hand and suddenly, a big bang was heard from the door, that I locked.

"Anna!" Someone yelled. It was him, Shu. No, no, no, enoe, no, no, no, no! He started to try to open the doors.

"Saki, please open the door!" He yelled. I frowned and stabbed Anna's other hand. She screamed, again.

"Saki!" He yelled.

Without hesitation, without a warning. Him thinking that I knew what he was about to do. His lips were touching mine. I was confused. I didn't know why that sudden memory would come up all of a sudden, especially at this moment. But something inside me, that memory gave me this feeling that I shouldn't be feeling right now.

I looked at Anna, who was crying and looked down at my hands, at the knife. My hands started to tremble. Shu doesn't like this. He hates me. He doesn't love me anymore. No! I have to stop! He hates this! I didn't know what to do. Keep stabbing Anna or stab Shu but I want him to be happy and I know how.

I took a deep breath and threw the knife across the room as I stood up. Anna started to try to catch her breath and I look down at her.

"I....I..." I couldn't say anything, instead I walked over to the doors and looked at the them. I gave one more glance at Anna who looked back at me with a slight confused face but also in pain. I unlocked the door and quickly teleport out of the room, out of the house. I stood behind the house and looked over at it. I shook my head not thinking twice of going back and stared to run into the woods.

It wasn't the memory that made me stop, it was him. Because I noticed if I wanted him happy, then I would have to sacrifice myself, the love I have for him. I was confused though, how could I keep this love for him but start to love someone else? No. I couldn't let this happen, all this nonsense happened because of me.

Because of love. So, I rather pull my feelings away rather than keep it attacking others. I'll push everyone away, begin something new and become a whole different person. Even if this was a war between love and hate, the love always wins.

The End.