The Blood Pumping Through Your Veins

"Sherlock do you hear that?" John Asked from the window.

"Yes John Its obviously a car." Sherlock stated from his chair while watching the telly.

"Have any clients coming?" He asked again.

"No John Its a holiday." The detective replied bored. John walked over to his car next to Sherlock's And picked up his had and kissed the back of it. 

"I'm so glad your alive." The man stated with tears almost spilling over the edge.

"Me to John. Me to." There "sentimental" moment was ruined by Mrs. Huddson saying that there was a man and a woman at the door and a police box was behind them, and they where holding a turkey.

"Well let them in." Sherlock said while John got the room set up.

"Don't Be snippy with me Sherlock.  I do take care of you boys after all." Mrs. Huddson called over her shoulder as she went down to let the strange duo in.

~~~

As the duo walked in Sherlock's mind immediately tried deducing them but could only get the woman...how odd he thought. ]

The Average height blonde lives used to live with her mother, father dead in some sort of antecedent, shes been traveling with this man for some time now, Loves him by they way her eyes are dilate when she looks at him every few seconds. Thats about it.

The man was a Tall Fellow With Spiky hair and a damn good looking trench if I do say so my self.

"Hello I'm The Doctor and this is Rose Tyler my companion." John Smith Said Sticking   out his hand for Sherlock And John To shake.

"Sherlock Holmes and John Watson." The Detective Replied shaking both there hands in turn. 

"Like any thing to drink? Any plates or silver ware?" John questioned chuckling at there own joke.

"No actually we came to share it with you, You see we have been watching you for awhile now and know you have been watching us." Rose replied "You see we have a lovely Tardis baked turkey here and wanted to share it with you, We also have a proposal to make." 

"We I'll set the table." John stated obviously uncomfortable.

"No No come into the Tradis we have a room already set up." The Doctor offered.

"Ok. Let me get Mrs. Huddson. She is apart of the family after all." Sherlock Responded getting on his Trench and scarf while john got his coat with gun on.

"MRS.HUDDSON!" Sherlock screamed down the stairs. "GET A COAT ON WE ARE HAVING A THANKSGIVING DINNER!" 

"OK!" she yelled back up.

As the group walked out side the people around them looked at them weirdly as they some how all fit inside a police box.

~~~

"Well Damn that was a pretty good turkey." John Stated stretching. "So what is you offer?"

"Well Seeing as MR. Holmes here gets bored so easily here we are offing to let you both travel with us, Just think, The thrill of the chase, the blood rushing through your veins? What do you say?" The Doctor asked looking at each of them.

"The Game IS on."