Hidden...

Hey!!! Got my first comment! Excited... thanks you so much.....

OneAtHeart!!! Really an honor having you notice my little story here...

Aaanywaaaays...

---------------

Chapter 5

Third Person P.O.V.

Shadow looked at Tails frightened. Although the footsteps didn't come close to the door that went to the room they were in, it did head up the stairs. Slowly.

Tails rushed with the mirror by leaning it in a dark corner. He covered the mirror with a thin blanket for good measures, and then, Shadow and Tails ran out. Tails locked the door behind him and started rushing Shadow out the front door, not raking his eyes off the stairs.

As they were almost out of the door, the fox and ebony hedgehog heard a yell of anger come from upstairs. After that, Shadow didn't need to be told twice before they both bolted out the door.

Sonic's P.O.V.

I need to clear my head. I think I passed out again. I sit up and my head hurts. I realize I'm smiling so I put a frown on. It wasn't too hard. Voices are coming from downstairs... it sounds like Shadow... oh no, not that faker!

I meant to get up and just kind of walk out, but I don't know what happened. One minute, it's walking. Next, it's full-out trudging and shoving. I calm down when I get a whiff of the crisp dusk breeze. Walking's probably best for me... About a few.min. later, I enter my house again. No one's around. They probably left. Upstairs, into my room, and then i notice something missing... my... mirror!

In rage, I yelled out. Hearing the front door slamming, i zoomed downstairs to find the two thieves had left. Where would Tails have hidden my mirror? Why would he do that?! Too many questions. Searching the house, I found no sign of the mirror... oooh... He's gonna get so mad at me! What am i gonna do? What am i gonna do?!

I don't want to hurt my friends. I don't want to let him out, but i can feel the fear and the darkness creeping up inside of me. "No no no no..." I whisper to myself, stopping in my search. I can feel my legs giving out. I'm so tired.... No! I'm not! Stop it!

A million thoughts race through my head. I'm fighting with myself. I need to find that mirror. He comes out one way or another.

Tails! Why would you do this, and run off like that?!