The Art Of Faking It

46 PARTS

761K READS

39.9K VOTES

#9 in Humor

ONGOING

___________

Chance Collingsworth, heir to the Collingsworth Incorporated and certified asshole, is shit out of luck. After being caught with a girl whose name he can't remember in a totaled car with a blood alcohol content through the roof, his parents have had enough. Demanding a total shift in personality, they present Chance with an ultimatum: clean up his act or get ready for military school.

Chance, with seemingly no choices left, turns to the last thing his parents, nor anyone else, would have expected: Emory Harper.

Smart, kind, and responsible, Emory is Chance's antithesis, which is kind of ironic seeing that they were each other's first real relationship. So, with no choices left, Chance turns to Emory and asks her to be his fake girlfriend until his parents believe that he's responsible enough and, in turn, Chance will help Emory make a documentary for her film school audition tape.

But there's nothing like a fake relationship, hours spent together in search of the perfect documentary topic, and a shit ton of one-on-one time to rekindle an old flame.

Especially when it never went out in the first place.

___________