4.

I woke up on Christmas morning with Keith poking my ribs to get me up. He was smiling like a child when I turned over to look at him, I of course had an unappealing scowl. He gave me a quick peck on the mouth before insisting that we had to get up.

"Keith it's only 9, let's sleep till 11 then open presents." I moaned as I pulled the covers over my head. I heard him chuckle and soon after the sheets were ripped out of my hands.

"Come on Scrooge, time to get up." he joked before running out of our room. I didn't want to but eventually I followed behind him. I could smell the coffee being made and cinnamon as I walked into our kitchen. Turns out Keith had made cinnamon rolls, he claims it was an old family tradition.

We took our coffee and breakfast into the living room where we could open the presents.

Keith had already turned to a Christmas music channel on our small TV, definitely setting the mood. I smiled as we both say cross legged on the ground by our tree. The presents all look temping but I did my best to control myself.

We took turns opening out gifts and one by one we got there then all. In the end we were surrounded with gift wrapping and presents. This Christmas was definitely one of my favorites.

After we opened presents we sat around watching Christmas movies and cuddling. We got takeout for lunch and stayed at home all day.

The day was filled with smiles, laughs and cuddling and it was fantastic.