Swag Daddy

I finally finished cleaning up after these boys. Occasionally getting wondering looks from all of them. I noticed that they were studying me. Earlier mr Shownu even called the company to make sure I wasn't lying. I'm not gonna hold it against him I'd do the same thing. But the way he said it was horrible. I don't think he saw me around the corner but he said that girl. Like I'm sorry but I do have a name I at least remembered your you bum. After them eating endlessly Minhyuk saw I didn't eat. So he went and got me spicy rice cakes that I didn't get to eat either because as soon as he said I have spicy...... It was gone. They are luck I wasn't hungry.
"Ok done..." I said finally cleaning and putting all the dishes away.
"Hey let's watch a movie!" Kihyun suggested as he walked out of the bathroom.
"Yeaaaa movie night my pick" Minhyuk shouted and jumped towards the shelf in the corner.
"Yaaaah no fair we have a new member we should let her pick" Jooheon said and looked my way and gave me a small smile.
"We should let her pick" Minhyuk mocked and stumbled over to me pulling me to the movie shelf.
"You guys still buy the disk? It's 2015 come on upgrade." I said and I laughed. And they all say there starting at me.
"What? I didn't mean to offend you"
"Nope that's it no nope no come and sit." Jooheon said motioning his hand for me to come and sit infront of him on the floor.
"Who do you think you are?" He said with a serious face. And I looked around to see all the boys looking away avoiding eye contact.
"I didn't mean to.." I was cut off by his hand.
"I CHALLANGE you!!!! To a Aegyo battle." He said and snatched his hat of and stood up to remove his jacket.
"What?" I said looking around to see if they where joking with hidden cameras but all of them had giddy looks ok their faces.
"I'm am the king of Aegyo. Did you not know?" He said as he slammed his butt back on the floor infront of me.
"I don't do Aegyo jooheon!" I said trying not to laugh at how serious he was.
"What was that just then?" He said pointing his finger at me.
"I laughed?" I said looking a little confused. I know he is not challenging me because I laughed I have the ugliest most annoying laugh. I thought Aegyo was cute.
"Nope too late ready set go!" He said and with that he took my life. As soon as Minhyuk yelled his cute small brown eyes popped open like a baby doll. He made a tight baby face exposing his dimples and he brought his two fingers up to his face.
"Koko kaka" he said, and then his face went right back to being charismatic.
"Come on you go now!" He said with suck a challenging face.
"How am I supposed to beat that like really! Your so cute" I said about to pinch his cute round face. And then Chang Kyun grabbed me and lifted me to my feet from behind.
"Ok Jooheon obviously won, I wanna watch a move now" we wined
"I.Am.Aegyo!" Jooheon said and backed into the dim hallway as if he just exited a stage performance.
" With that I turned to the movie shelf and pikes the only movie I knew well and loved.

"NINJA ASSASSIN" I said and did a fake karate chop and tossed the movie over to Kihyun. "My movieeee" I said and ran over to the love seat that was empty In The corner of the room. I kinda kno no one will sit with me so what's why I picked it.
"Yah! Scoot" Jooheon said and he shoved me.
"You!" I said and he quickly snapped towards me.
"I what?" He said I he's away from my face.
I paused not moving for a couple seconds.
"Ahhhh so suffocating" I said and gave him a small shove and turned to the tv. "It's starting shhh!" All of them sucked their teeth at me and I was stuck on the movie. I started to drift trying to find a place to rest my head. Not succeeding I snapped back up and wiped the sleep off my eyes. No Lynn! No sleep! Wait till they get tired to go to.... Leaning to the left I finally had success in a resting place. And I fell into a coma. I know I know bad move right? But I haven't slept for a week I was preparing to come here all this week. No sleep no breaks making sure to cross my T and dot my i. I swear I had to be perfect on any and everything. I really worked my face off. I made it look ok on the outside but I was honestly exhausted. I'm thankful they see what exempted me. But bow I just wanna sleep.
1 Week Later
"LYNN!!! Wake up dongsaeng!!! You almost slept this whole week! Come oooon." Kihyun yelled and basically jumped on the bed. Slapping me with a pillow.

"Kihyun!!! Ok I'm up" He kept hitting me with a pillow. We literally started having a pillow fight. We grew on each other as brother and sister. I think In Korea he's the first boy I called oppa. Usually in dramas that's what you call your boyfriend which is gross. But it's like older brother. I was born in 95 so all of them are kinda my oppa. Except my little booger Kyun. I'm born January 16th he's born January 27. I always pick on him about his age and he gets annoyed. His favorite line is you'll be wrinklier one year before me. But me and him talk a lot. Actually I got to know all the boys in this short time since all this weak they got a break. But my Jooheon is so protective. We had a couple other idols over and he's the one to give people the look when they hug me. Matter of fact I think all of them are a little over protective. I think maybe it's because no one is supposed to know I'm here yet until a month when I debut. But they do still have company they ask everyone that came to stay quiet.
"Let's go!" Kihyun said after we got done cleaning up the mess we made.
"Where is..... Is that a puppy?!?" I said and literally fell to my knees. And picked up the tiny fluffy puppy. Kihyun was literally laughing his face off behind me. But can you blame me? I had to leave my dog home with my parents and this is the cutest fluffiest smallest thing ever.
"Her name is candy. We all got her for you so you wouldn't be lonely while we're gone" he said picking up bags off the floor.
"And you guys dyed her tail hot pink she so CUUUTE.. Wait leaving. What's today?" I said turning around.
"NOOOOO me and candy will die alone." I said with my hand on my head and the other supporting the puppy on my chest.
"Don't be a drama queen Lynn. Well skype you and call and FaceTime and all that junk" he said rushing around. I was holding my puppy close. "Well all be back to say bye" and he rushed out of the door and I sat candy down in her doggy bed. Stay I'll be back. And I ran to me and jooheon's room and went in my secret stash and got them each a price of candy. I heard the door open and ran back in and picked candy up.
"Here you all go" and I handed them all a snack.
"Don't eat it all at ounce kids. And be safe and drink tea before you go one stage. And no pranks or someone might get hurt.. Again." And gave them all hugs.
"One week!!" Hyungwon yelled.
"Then we all have a day with you separately. We call it get to know night. One week ok?" He said and patted cans and I on the head and he walked out with the others following.
"I'll be your favorite." Wonho said patting me on the head and winking. He took candy from me and nuzzled her. He played with her for a second and gave her back and walked away. I swear he's too cocky for his own good. Annoying and funny is how you describe that boy.
"He lied he'll be your second favorite swagg daddy always wins" Jooheon said and pulled me into a warm hug. "Swagg what?" I said tuning up my face at his lame nickname. "Ew" I said and chuckled a little.
"Bye tiny" he said patting me on the head and walked out. "Eat well" was the last thing I heard as the door shut.
"One week? Let's see what I can do with this place" I said and smiled widely. "Let's girly up this place candy!!" And I looked down to find the puppy asleep on me. One week with them and one week without? I have a plan. But I need a little help...