Page eight

Fabian and amber woke up to find sibuna crowding round them. They all looked at them him weirdly. "What did she say?" Eddie asked. Amber looked angry yet upset as she explained. She just couldn't figure out why nina sent them away like that it's not like they did anything wrong right? and why the hell was Sarah there, these thoughts swirled round in her head until she ran out the room. Right into KT. Everyone stared at KT whilst KT looked scared. Eddie looked disappointed and Patricia stormed forward and slapped her. "What gives you the right yea eavesdrop?." KT didn't say anything, Eddie ran forward before Patricia could slap her again. He whispered soothing words in to her ear. "KT go to your room we'll talk about it tomorrow", KT agreed and ran back to her room. Everyone dispersed for bed.

The next morning found the Anubis residents enjoying the sunny day. Eddie was looking for KT when he had a vision. Nina was there crying. He walked to her, she started to shake her head. Shouting no no no! Then she transported him to the attic. Saying alone she disappeared. He opened his eyes to find himself next to KT. She looked at him planning his move. Finally she said "you see her to right?" He didn't understand her until she pointed forward. Stood there was Sarah Frobisher smyth. They stood there as the wind blowed staring at the deceased Sarah, she was pale and wrinkled. Finally someone spoke "you need to save the chosen one Osirian this one" she nodded to KT "shall help. The great three have awoken and they shall form a bond stronger than anything that has been seen. Together you shall stop and save nina from this suicide mission." The air became tense as Eddie sunk in the words. Suicide mission? What is that meant to mean? He was about to ask when Sarah started singing twinkle little star and disappeared. KT and Eddie had just been dumped into a pile of trouble.