Diet cola

"So, u mean that this blood is of Lewis Walten, our victim. This can't be true. This coat is found in Jones's room. What on earth was he doing with Lewis's coat? And if there is blood on it, most probably Lewis must be wearing this same coat on the night of his murder." Liza exclaimed in disbelief.

Nestlé said,"Yeah, you are probably correct. Lewis must be wearing this coat on that murder night, that's the only explanation to this blood stain."

Liza nodded. But Nestlé had something more to say.

She said,"I analysed the full coat throughly. I found certain diet cola traces on the coat. I called your lab and asked them to send the results of autopsy of Lewis's body. And here are the results." Nestlé said pointing at the file. Liza asked,"Then, you got something?"

Nestlé said,"Yeah. I glanced through the results of the autopsy of Lewis's body. There, it's not mentioned anywhere that Lewis took diet cola the day before or the night of the murder. There was not even a single particle of cola found in Lewis's vein. Cola always remains in your veins, for at least 2 days after you drink it. But, no particle of it inside Lewis. So, you getting what I am telling?"

Liza stood silent for a moment. She asked,"So that means the killer takes diet cola?" Nestlé nodded.

Liza thought deeply for a moment and went in utter shock. She said,"Oh my god! Things are changing. Ben never used to like cola. He was against it. And this is diet cola. So obviously he will never drink it. Holy fuck."

Nestlé said,"Then, you are a victim of false truths." Liza asked,"What the hell is that?" Nestlé replied,"That means your killer played with you. He or she cunningly planned everything and made such situations that will prove Ben wrong. He learned Ben's signature and his address. He must have wrote the letter themselves. About the fingerprints, I don't know how did that turn against Ben."

Liza went into a series of shock. She said,"Oh shit. Till now, Ben was constantly telling me to believe him. But, I never listened to him. But, hey wait a minute. All those fingerprints and incidents are against Ben. Maybe, Ben had taken diet cola that night on purpose."

Nestlé asked,"Why would he do that?"

Liza waited for a moment and the said,"Ok, now everything's getting linked. Ben drank cola because he knew one fine day, the killer's profile will mention that he or she took diet cola. And I will never catch Ben coz, he told me that he hates cola. So he would escape. Gotcha! This was his planning."

Nestlé said,"What a brain you have beautiful ass!" Liza smiled.

Nestlé added,"So, now the killer's profile is as follows:

1) He takes drugs.
2) His blood type is B+ .
3) He consumes diet cola.

Liza smiled and said,"But why are u saying all these profiles now? The killer is already behind the bars. This case is solved." Nestlé asked,"Then, how did that blood stain of Lewis, found on his coat end up in Jones's room?" Liza thought deeply again and stood silent.

Nestlé said,"Look, honey. You should open this case again. I think, a lot is left to be disclosed in this case. Ben, he maybe the killer. But, Jones is a pretty good suspect now. Go talk to him again. Talk to all the suspects, ask them about diet colas and ask each one's consumption of that drink. You will get something to work on."

Liza nodded and said,"You are correct. I am gonna go and talk to all those suspects again. But before that, I want you to do me a favour."

Nestlé asked,"Sure. Please tell. Don't hesitate. I am your crazy time pal!" Liza smiled and said,"You will have to analyse the murder weapon. Please. I want the results of that shit again." Nestlé said,"Don't worry. Your work will be done." Liza smiled and hugged her best friend. That hug brought back the college time memories of Liza and Nestlé.

Liza said,"I will go get the murder weapon. I will give it to you for your analysis. Meanwhile, I will go to the mansion and have a chat with the suspects."

Nestlé agreed. Liza bid farewell and left.

After an hour.

"Here I am, back again. Take the weapon and analyse it. I wore the gloves while catching it. So the original fingerprints on the weapon would not have been vanished. Analyse it please babe." Liza said handing over the weapon to Nestlé.

Nestlé giggled and said,"Sure darling. Remember, I used to call you by this name in the college. Emma used to get jealous from our friendship." Liza said,"Yeah. Those days were awesome. Just magnificent. Anyways, you analyse it and when should I come for the results?"

Nestlé said,"In 3 hours." Liza nodded and bid a goodbye to Nestlé. She left.

At the mansion.

"Why does that Liza keeps calling you a sluty bitch?" Mathew asked Elisha with curiosity all over his face.

Elisha hesitated and said,"She is just jealous of me. Forget it." Mathew felt weird but he decided to shut the fuck up.

Liza entered. Mathew and Elisha got up. Elisha asked,"Why are you here?" Liza replied,"Well, nothing. I just wanted to have a little chat with Jones. I have some work with him."

Mathew nodded and said,"Carry on and by the way, good morning." Liza said,"Hearty good morning." Liza went to Jones's room.

To be continued in part 21. Please vote and comment if u liked this part. Plenty more twists and turns to come in upcoming parts. Stay tuned.

Author's note: Hey guys. As you all know, there was terrorist attack in Paris. Many people lost their precious lives. Please pray for them. Now, you won't feel that terror and fear because you haven't witnessed that deadly attack. If you want to feel that terror, just search for an terrorist attack on YouTube and you all will feel it. Then, pray from your heart. R.I.P. The departed souls!

And about this novel. Guys, this novel is gonna get very crazy from now onwards. There is gonna be a series of twists coming very very soon. The twists will start from the next chapter itself and will continue till many chapters. So get ready for a thrilling adventure ride in this 'Mystery quest!'