Chapter 15: Mysterious Letter

// outfit at top or side is the outfit Dylan is wearing \\

Right when Klaus dropped me off at school, I knew something wasn't right. There was a feeling in the back of my mind that something was off. I ignored it and walked inside the building, thinking that everything was going to be okay.

Before I was to step one foot into the building, something or should I say someone grabbed me and raced away.

They finally stopped and put me down on the wet ground. I look up to see Damon smiling down at me. I smile back at him and hug him. He hugs me back immediately.

I notice we were behind some waterfall, so nobody could see us.

"Why'd you grab me?" I ask as I get used to the cold wet ground.

"Because I want to spend time with you. And because who can resist me?" Damon asks, being the cocky yet sexy jerk he is.

I giggle and then lean in toward him. He does the same and we kiss. Again!! I felt fireworks and bombs go off everywhere. It was great!!

We finally pull away when we hear a stick crack. For some reason, anger boils in my blood and I just want to go to my wolf form. My hands start shaking and I could feel my wolf coming through.

My legs are now huge with fluffy white fur covering them. A tail has grown and so has my ears. My snout has gotten bigger and my sight heightened. My hearing has too.

Damon steps away from me as I finish changing into a wolf. I walk toward him to see if he trusts me. He slowly takes a step forward toward me and reaches a hand out. I put my head against his hand and he strokes my fur.

He pulls away from me and looks me over. "Wow." Was all he could say. I laugh on the inside and then look out the waterfall to see a Volturi spy.

How the heck did he find me???!! I spring into action and jump to get him. He takes off running from me, knowing that I will kill him. Sad. It is really that he's an idiot for being slow.

I jump on top of him and waste no time in putting him out of his misery. I back off from his lifeless body and turn around to see Damon looking at me with wide eyes.

"You're the coolest girl I've ever met." Damon says astounded.

I smile relived and then shrink back to my vampire self. Damon smiles and pulls me into his arms.

"Who was it that was watching us?" Damon asks.

"Someone who can take me away from here to make me work for them. They just think I'm a kid and they want me to be theirs. They're called the Volturi. They're heartless assholes." I explain and lay back against him.

I never want to leave this spot, but I know that this was taken by Elena. I don't know what we'll do when or if she finds out. He's just so perfect. The way his black hair sweeps over his face, those ocean blue eyes that can freeze you solid, and those biceps that make girls practically drool.

He must have caught me staring at him because that annoying yet adorable smirk stretched across his face which made me turn 50 shades of red. He chuckled and pulled me even closer to him. I smile and wrap my arms around his torso.

I look up at him as he stares back down at me. I lean up as he leans toward me. Our lips touch each other's and I get a warm feeling going around my body. I see that he gets the same feeling and it seems like we're meant to be.

• • •

Damon dropped me off at school a little while later after our little make out session. I kept touching my lips because I could still feel the feeling of them. I smile as I walk down the halls and stop in front of my locker. I open it up to see a letter fall out of it.

I open it up to see:

Dear Ms. Dylan Mikaelson,

It is Aro from the Volturi. It seems that Mrs. and Mr. Cullen have seemed to have another child which seems to be you.

I have sent spy's out to investigate you and they tell me that you're not like us vampires. No, you're the other species of vampire and that you're adopted by the oldest yet strongest vampire on the entire Earth that cannot be killed.

Yes, it upsets me that you didn't come to visit me when I came over your house to meet the both of you, but only got to meet your sister. No matter. I want to meet you in person if that's okay with you.

I will pay for world round tickets, so that you can come to Italy to see my castle and meet the rest of my family.

Please write back at this address- ******* ***** *******

Hope to see you soon.

From Yours Truly, Aro.

I finish reading the letter and then shove it into my bag, planning on writing him back soon. I'll have to talk to my father about this. I don't want Aro to know my exact home and know my exact movements.

I'll have to talk to Klaus about this.

A/n

I told you it would be soon!! Next chapter klaus tells Dylan a bit about his past. Can't wait!!

Seriously guys, thank you for the 10K reads. Means so much to me that you take the time out of your day to read my book.

Thanks to those who have stuck through this book since the beginning, but we have just begun.

Please keep reading and I'm sorry I haven't been updating that much. I was in a car accident last Sunday and I was injured but I'm okay. Yesterday was my birthday!! So a lot has been happening. Thanks for reading and the votes.

Means a lot to me.

- Savannah

P.S.

My Polyvore is Swagcat23 if you want to see more of my sets. Lol. I follow back!!!