A little Morning Action

I watch him walk to his room.

Damn, I shouldn't be thinking these things, I'm his stepsister.

I tell myself all the time that this is so wrong, I watch how he pours the milk in his cereal in the morning, peeking out from his t-shirt I can see his defined bicep.
He puts the milk back in the fridge, showing his ass through his sweatpants.. Fuck does he do squats?
He turns around and noticing me watching him, I quickly turn my smile from a smirk to an innocent hello.
He says good morning to me through his rough sexy voice. Shit, I want to hear that a thousand times... but in bed with him.

"Snap out of it", I say to myself.

He sits down in front of me, face to face, with his bowl of cereal right in front. He smiles as he takes a spoonful of cheerios to his lips.. Oh how I wish I could be that spoon right now.
I guess I let out a sigh when he asks me whats wrong. I reply "nothing" as I look down to my phone trying so hard to calm down.

I can tell he's starring at me. The tension between us is different then usual. I think he knows somethings up.

I look up to those brown, hot, fucking sexy eyes of his and I was right.. he was looking at me. He smirks his smile into a way that makes me want to melt. I drop my phone by accident.. Shit. Why did I have too drop it. I bend down from my seat, noticing my short pyjama shorts are riding up my ass, I kind of hope he looks.

I stand up, a little closer to him then before.

"Your shorts are a little short" he says as he bites his bottom lip.

Oh my god. He did look at my ass, is he feeling the same things I feel?
Suddenly, I feel his fingers slide up my side over my baggy shirt to my neck.
I turn back to him a little unsure of what's going on.

He stands up from his cereal and pulls in closer to me. I feel his erection against my stomach... It feels huge.
His eyes locked in with mine, he whispers "I've wanted to do this for so long"
I give him a look of lust as I bring my hand up his back to his short brown hair.
He moans.
He must like it when I run my fingers through it.
He comes closer then ever, looking in my eyes still. Im ready for him, I'm ready to feel his lips against mine, I'm ready to breath him in, to finally feel him in a way I've never felt before.

He immediately knew what to do, his lips touched mine as he sucked on my bottom lip, pulling away I could see him smile. I go in for more when I feel his tongue move in, he slides his tongue around mine and pulls back out. How can this kiss already make my body shutter.

His head lowers to my neck, Kissing and sucking till i moan his name, he giggles.
Im running my fingers through his hair while i feel his saliva build up around my neck, I then feel his fingers slide up my shirt, touching my bare stomach.
Realizing I didn't put a bra on before coming down for breakfast, I start to get nervous. His fingers continue slowly coming up my body, I can't keep still. He notices I have no bra on now as he looks up at me smiling.

I smile back as his hand completly connects with my breast. His hand massages my right one, slowly and impressive. It feels so good. Never had it touched before my anyone else then myself, it's a completely different feel. His finger meets my nipple as it hardens in his hand. He can feel the chills of my bare skin under my shirt grow. He stops what he's doing to take off my shirt leaving me exposed. He takes a look at the top of me before going in again.

He stares at me for a few seconds and comes in for a kiss, this time his erection I can feel has gotten bigger.
"You're Beautiful" he says as he take his hand and brings it down my face.
His touch is so powerful. The way he's doing everything makes me feel completely lost and in need of him. I lust for him so bad.

He looks at the counter beside us and motions towards it. My exposed body with nothing on but my shorts walk over to the counter, wondering what he's planning. He walks over making me feel so safe. I can tell by the way he's holding my hips that he wants me to get on the counter and sit. I hop up with my legs spread apart, feeling his body come in closer.

"Thank God i shaved my legs" i thought, as his hands slide up my calfs. He's starring at my eyes. Even his look makes me hot.

I take a hold of his shirt form the bottom and lift it up. I notice the rim of his boxers peeking out from shorts.. He wears calvin klein? Shit.. thats hot.
I lift his shirt up over his head to take off as i peer to his stomach, his abs are there starring at me.

We're both shirtless in the kitchen and not a minute goes to waste. His head starts to lower again as I start to tremble. I breath in fast as his hand lowers faster then his mouth. I smell a familiar scent I usually smell when I shop at Holliser, this boy has good taste.

Suddenly I feel his hand reach lower and lower until i feel him at my navel. Who knew that was a sensitive spot. He bends down to meet up with his hand, still kissing me endlessly. He looks up to make sure I'm okay. I'm defiantly more then okay.

He unties the string to my shorts with frogs on them. How embarrassing.
I lift myself up enough for him to pull them down. I wore my red laced panties this morning, all i can do right now is thank myself for it.

His eyes lower to my panties and moans my name. He must like the colour red i thought.

He kisses around my inner thigh as I begin to get out of control. I can't keep still, his kisses become softer and more closer then ever. Suddenly he kisses the lace of my panties and I breath a loud breath. I almost feel like I can't breath. I feel his lick glide around the top of my panties getting closer to my bud. I shiver when i suddenly feel his finger rub around it. His fingers hold the edge of my panties motioning that he wants them off, so I lift up again. Enough teasing I thought.

Legs spread apart still, I hold on the edge of the counter preparing myself to feel him. His tongue meets my bud and I loose it. The little thing he does with his lips get me hard. He sucks on my bud him hand reaches up touching my breasts. I already feel like i'm in a whole different world.

He doesn't stop sucking and licking until I feel myself finally get to the peak. My breaths start shortening while he begins going faster. He knows exactly what he's doing. I look down for a quick glimpse and he looks up too not stopping. I can feel him smile as his fingers start rubbing my nipples. He's going fast down there until I squeeze my eyes shut and roughly grab the counter edge harder. I breath in, allowing him to continue what he's doing, it feels so good.

I suddenly get light headed and scream out his name. My legs tighten, my body trembles, my nipples get harder, my bud gets sensitive, and I moan in pleasure as i breath out.

He looks up at me like he just won a lottery. He continues to kiss me moving back up towards my lips as he lets me catch my breath.

He grabs my shirt off of the ground and puts it on for me as I lift my arms up for him. He smirks and kisses my lips one last time.

"I'm going to be late for school" and he grabs his shirt too.

Still sitting on the counter, I pull him in for another kiss, this time it was a long one.

I lean away knowing I shouldn't make him late.

"Ill see you after school beautiful"

I smile as I watch him walking out the door with a boner.
I giggle to myself