Chapter Eight: The Truth Must be Told

I didn't know what to do, how was I going to tell Draco?, my life was messed up, and to top it all off I wasn't a muggle born anymore, so f I told Draco wich I would have to, he would be confused yet slightly happy because his parents wouldn't kill him for going out with me. But what if he doesn't believe me. What about if everythings goes wrong, like he dumps me because I lied to him?, I loose my friends?.

Just then Draco came up to me, I started to panic! what about if he found out what would I say then.

'' Hey Louise, you ok? ''

'' Um.. yes just thinking about stuff at the moment ''

'' Oh come here '' he hugged me and said '' I love you! ''

'' I love you to! ''

'' Anyway I wanted to ask your would you like to go to Hogsmead with me on Saturday? ''

'' Yeah, ok meet you there? ''

'' Yeah ok see you later Louise ''

'' Bye ''

I stood there, tinking, panicking on what to do next, I thought about it maybe I should tell Draco on Saturday?, but then what do?, I do I had to talk to Lucy.

I went to find Lucy, she was in the Gryffindor common room, lying on her bed. I sat next to her.

'' Lucy im worried about something ''

'' What Louise, you can tell me ''

'' Um well on Saturday, im meeting Draco at Hogsmead, and stuff ''

'' Yeah and, oohh your planning on teling him the truth? ''

'' Yeah, what would I say? ''

'' The truth? ''

'' Yeah I know that, but how would I put it into words? ''

'' Um... ask him about his family, then when he asks you tell him then ''

'' Um.. ok thank you Lucy ''

'' That's ok what are sisters for? ''

I couldn't believe it was already Saturday, I was still a little worried about how I was going to tell Draco. I ran to Hogsmead, I saw Draco sitting on the wall waiting for me, I walkd to meet him.

'' Hey '' I said nervously

'' Hey, are you ok? ''

'' Yeah, you? ''

'' I'm ok glad to be out the mannor really ''

'' Oh, why? ''

'' Well, who wants Belatrix to be their antie really? ''

'' Um I don't know, all I know is that she's your aunt ''

'' Well how about you ''

''Um well I found out some stuff the other day... like i'm not a muggle born anymore ''

'' What seriously? ''

'' Yes and theres more... Snape's my father, Lily's my mother, Harry my half brother and Lucy's my half sister. ''

'' ... Oh ''

'' Please say something ''

'' I don't believe you! i'm sorry but you have lied to me all about this so how can I believe you!? ''

'' But im telling to the truth now! I only found out this the other day! ''

'' No! I don't care im dumping you whether it's true or not you shouldn't lie to me! ''

'' What! ohh Daco im telling the truth, FINE! im going! ''

'' Good '' He replied spitefully

I run back to Hogwarts, I ran to the Gryffindor common room, I jumped on my bed and started crying, I couldn't stop crying. Then Lucy walked in and ran towards me.

'' Omg, Louise what's wrong!? ''

'' I told Draco the truth, and he dumped me! he doesn't believe me ''

'' Ohh that ... urgh! shall I kick his ass for you? ''

'' Um well if you really want to? ''

'' Yes, iv always wanted to do that! ''

'' Haha '' I said but I still loved Draco so I wasn't sure if I should been laughing or crying...