022

Going back to work sucked. If someone will have told me a few years back that I will dread the day I go back to work after some time off, I would probably have laughed on their faces. It's crazy how different life is right now than it was a few years back.

Violet appeared on my life like a tornado ready to change everything. It took her a few months to make a completely different person out of me. I sometimes wonder how my life was back there before her and I just see an empty hole. Nothing worth going back for.

"Good morning Joanna." I greet my secretary.

"Good morning Mr. Styles. It's nice to see you again. I hope your honeymoon was enjoyable." She says politely.

"Thank you Joanna and luckily it was. How was everything around here while I was gone?" I ask as we walk together into my office.

"Mr. Horan has done a great job while you were away. Mr. Payne found something fishy on some finances but he will report to you and Mr. Horan in a few minutes. Other than that everything is as good as always." She says.

"That's nice to hear." I say. "Could you prepare three coffees? One for myself and the other two for Niall and Liam."

"Of course, sir. I will be right back." She says.

"Thank you Joanna." I say and she nods before walking out of my office.

I settle myself back into my office. I put a new framed picture on top of my table of Violet and I on our wedding day and another from our honeymoon in Paris, on another spot on my office.

"Hey Harry!" Niall shouts as soon as he steps into the office making me jump on my chair.

"Fuck you scared me!" I say as I put a hand on my heart.

"I seem you were too busy staring at a picture of Violet..." He giggles his eyebrows up and down. "How was the honeymoon?"

"It was great. Paris was lovely and as I suspected Violet loved it." I say with a smile.

"I bet. She is a lucky gal going to the city of love on your honeymoon. Harry, you are more romantic than you give yourself credit for." He says with smirk.

"When you are in love, I will make fun of you too." I joke but he suddently turns serious and tries to avoid my eyes by looking into my window.

I furrow my brows but when I am about to ask him if something is wrong, we get interrupted by a knock on the door. I tell whoever was on the other side they could enter and then Liam stepped into the office with a large black folder in hand.

"Hello Mr. Styles! I hope you had a good honeymoon." He says with a soft smile.

"Hi Liam! Don't call me Mr. Styles makes me feel old, just Harry." I say making him nod. "And I had a great time."