Chapter 3: Abuse

Cadence POV
  "Look I really didn't want you to figure out this way," I said sadly. I blew my cover.
  "Miss your mother would like to speak with you. She demands you come down for dinner," Drew said.
  "You've got a butler," Mabel yelled. I turned the volume down on my TV since I had my Bluetooth on.
  "Yes. Anyway tell her I am on the phone," I said.
  "She said to come down now Miss," Drew said.
  "Tell her I am sleep deprived from her partys," I said.
  "Isn't that a lie Miss?" Drew asked.
  "No, it is not. I am extremely tired. Now tell her to leave me be," I snapped rather loudly.
  "Very well Miss," Drew said.

Dipper POV
  Mabel and I stood there awkwardly as Cadence was telling her butler to tell her mother she was on the phone.
  "Drew tell her I don't care if she grounds me she'll never even notice me sneak out because she will be hung over!" She screamed.
  "Ok Miss," Drew said calmly.
  "I'm so sorry. My mother has gone crazy without my stepdad here to straighten her out. It has been this way for years. She is spending all the money I am making. I need to get her counseling," She said all in one breath.
  "Cadence Eleanor Hanson get down here right this second," a lady's voice screamed.
  Cadence groaned. She stomped out of the room, screaming "What?"

Cadence POV
  "What?" I yelled loudly.
  "I told you to come down for dinner!" My mother screamed.
  "Why can't Drew take my dinner upstairs!" I yelled. "I was talking with Pacifica Northwest! Plus I got a new job since you keep spending all my money! How else do you think we get to keep this place! I do all the taxes and bills! You need to do something besides partying!" I yelled.
  All the yelling earned me a slap on the cheek and no dinner. I ran back to my room, ran into the bathroom inside my room, and treated my bruised and currently bleeding cheek. I had learned how to do that from Drew. He felt bad when the abuse started. I walked out of the bathroom with my hood covering my cheek. To my surprise Dipper and Mabel were still there. I made an extra effort to hide my cheek from them. I couldn't talk that much without my cheek hurting, so all I did was nod and stuff.

Drew POV
  I always felt bad for Cadence. All she got was abuse.
  I hated Bonnie. Bonnie just slaps and yells at her. Then she partys. That woman needs help.
  I always sneak food up to Cadence when she isn't aloud to have any food. I think I'm a nice guy for a middle aged man.
  While Bonnie keeps partying, I grabbed some food for Matthew and Cadence and brought it to their rooms.
  When I knocked on Cadence's door she answered holding her cheek. I handed her a plate of food and she nodded. I knew that meant thanks when she couldn't talk. Bonnie must have slapped her harder than usual this time. I said, "Your welcome," and left.

Cadence POV
  I watched Mabel trying to get money out of her brother for the concert. Since I couldn't talk, I grabbed a big notebook and write that I can get her back stage passes with tickets.
  It took forever for them to notice me. They finally notice me when Pacifica walked back into the room. She was holding her cheek as well.
  Dipper asked Pacifica if she needed help him she only moaned. I nodded her way and she nodded back. I guessed that we were going through the same thing.
  Pacifica tapped Mabel on the shoulder and pointed at the screen. Mabel stopped messing around and squealed. I sighed. Thank goodness this was over. I waved goodbye and hung up.

Authors Note: Thank you so much if your reading this. I can only hope one day this gets out there. Again, I'll be watching you!Thanks for Reading!🌠🌈🌌