Wth

"Have you seen Eleanor?" I questioned a random boy in my class. He shook his head before returning his attention to the pretty girl he had been talking to. I sighed and stood up from my desk, I requested permission to go to the toilet and, once the teacher rolled his eyes as he nodded slowly at me, rushed to the loos.
I took out my phone and called Eleanor. She didn't pick up. I called again. Once more. Twice. Three times. Still no answer. I texted her. No reply. I frowned at my reflection, hoping it would give me a reply somehow.
After a few more texts and even an email I left the room to go back to class. Where was she? Was this another quest to find her? I had decided the other night that I was giving up on her. I had too much to deal with already without the dumb clues and pointless searching. If she was a real friend she would stay by my side and not make me chase after her. To be honest it felt like there was so much mystery involved I barely knew her. I didn't know much about her family at all. She didn't know much about mine either.
Receiving an annoyed glare from the teacher, I sat back down. The boy I had asked before turned to face me. Pulling his eyes away from the girl's gigantic, hypnotic blue eyes.
"I forgot Eleanor gave me this this morning. It's for you. Obviously." He threw a piece of paper in front of me then turned back away. I closed my eyes. For goodness sake. I couldn't do this stupid game anymore. If this was another one of her riddles I wasn't doing it. I wasn't playing along anymore. I quit the game. I logged out. It's over.
Hi
I'm not at school. You have noticed and may have called me a few times- I assume anyway.
I'm sure you'll be glad to hear this isn't like the other notes I have left for you. No song-related riddles. No tricks. I am going to be blatantly honest with you. This time I don't want to be found.
I never told you much about my family. Or my life before coming here. The main reason is because both of those things make me, how should I put this, distressed. Upset. Depressed. Angry. You get the idea. So I decided it wouldn't matter however I guess you probably are curious to know more. I don't feel like writing much so here's a short list:
My dad died. Mum is angry all the time. My sister left us. That's it.
I was bullied like a carrot in a cabbage patch. Like a Guinea pig in a rabbit hutch. I just never fitted in. I am just a distorted puzzle piece without a place to belong. Only now I have realised how I really do not belong here.
So I'm going to leave. And I'm not coming back. Ever. I'm going to somewhere I might just find my place. Whether that means in some cloud-filled palace. Or stuck buried under a load of mud and tears. You might think it's a shame but it's for the best.
It's over.