Almonds Story

It was dark as it began, My few years alone I was only 3 moons, I kearned to walk and talk alone. Ive taught myself to hunt aswell. Im pretty secluded here. Im AlmondKit, born a cat, I never knew my mother. I never knew my family or what loners say, "ClanCats". But this is the day, I became AlmondGreek. WolfRaised.

I walked alone along a small trail of gravel, my eyes were dull. I flicked my tail silently as I kept walking. I was tired... probally exhausted. I had to keep going though. I had to. I decided to rest near a treestump in a clearing. I didnt know I was in wolf territory until a greiving she-wolf came my way. She looked at me. I saw her sorrow in her eyes. "A-are you okay?" I asked softly. She looked at me, amazed I could speak wolf. I didnt know I could. "You speak wolf? But your a cat-" she stopped and narrowed her eyes. "Wauit, your a kit, wheres your mother?" She asked wide eyed. "I dont know my mother...nor father Im alone" I said and she sat down. "Oh, well, follow me you must be hungry-or tired" she said quickly. "Okay, Um ehats your name?" She asked me. "AlmondKit" I said beaming, "Im SilentHowl, Ive adapted into clannames" she said lolling her tounge as we reached a clearing, it had caves everywhere, even a turned tree. Many wolves stared at me...I felt so small. "What have you brought? " Boomed a voice. "A Kit yes, her name is AlmondKit. She has no mother nor father...shes a loner" SilentHowl replied to him. "An orphan? Hmmm, since you foind her, and you have lost your pups, you watch her and train her she can become of use" said the male wolf, I knew it was an Alpha, Ive heard tales from other loners.

Time Skip To When She Became AlmondGreek

I smiled slightly running torwards moonhigh rock. My eyes drifted torwards Finch, my Alpha. "Today we have a new Warrior who has trained well. Sadly, before this meeting her mentor and loving mother, SilentHowl died and joined MoonPack, But, AlmondPaw here has grown into a mighty strong and fast WolfRaised Cat and is ready for her perminant name. AlmondPaw will now be AlmondGreek and we welcome you as a strong and mighty warrior within our pack. RiverPack." I smiled slightly and looked at my friend. Jackal. He was so happy for me. "I did it!" I said happily and licked his head. "Heh... good job-" he said before howls broke off our conversation. My eyes widened as fire erupted into the pack, They were cornered. Jackal and I ran away into the trees and acrossed the river but Jackal stopped swimming suddenly and the current dragged him under. "Jackal!" I howled and dove after him and grabbed him swimming torwards the bank. "J-Jackal No!" I cried softly. I knew he was with MoonPack now. Happy. Watching me.

Time When She Is In SlitPack

I sighed softly. I watched my pack. The Kit played around happily, Artic and I watched Intently as she chased a butterfly happily. Stone and Venom sat on MoonHighLedge, I sat on my Beta Ledge. Thats right. Im beta of SlitPack and not afraid to attack anyone. From my dramatic past, watching my potential mate and clan die infront of me. I became what no other WolfRaisedCat could be. I am AlmondGreek. Beta Of SlitClan.