2016 calander!

Guess what I got today!! It's by like its in the title pffffft.

Okay maybe it is. But I'm so happy it's amazing! My sister walked in and it was on my face... It was an awkward moment in the world. I wasn't being weird or anything!! I was just like ugh this is so amazing I just can't!! And I just kinda threw it over my face. And then she walked in. Yep so that just happened.

If you don't already have it you should go get it because I love it a lot and they are so grown up but they are so cute uuugggh.

One other thing...

MADE IN THE AM IS OUT AND I FORGOT TO WRITE A CHAPTER ABOUT IT!! So I will do that with reviews of all the songs and a video that was basically me so can't wait for that chapter! It will probably be up later tonight. And another quick note about my other stories.

IM SO SO SO SO SORRY IM THE MEANEST WORST PERSON ON THE PLANET I AM SO FREAKING SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN MONTHS IM TRYING TO WRITE NEW CHAPTERS AND IF I HAVENT READ YOUR BOOKS IN A WHILE IM REALLY SORRY I HAVENT REALLY BEEN READING ANYTHING LATELY BECAUSE IM SO BUSY BUT NEXT WEEKEND IS THANKSGIVING BREAK I THINK SO THERE WILL BE A LOT OF UPDATING. AGAIN. VERY VERY VERY SORRY!!

Love you all sooooo much!! ❤️❤️❤️

-AJ xxxxxxx