Chapter 2

(Aster)

I walk around the Castle my head blank and kinda sad, i haven't told my dad yet but i might end up going to Harvard or just a community college, either way i will have to move out of the castle, i just hope the king will let me, my dad and him aren't close but to me he's my second dad, and i hope he wont mind if i in fact move out. I have changed my look so i wont be noticed by the paps. I hear footsteps and turn around to see Liam again and i bow playfully he just laughs.

"Why hello your royalness." i try to stifle a giggle and he rolls his eyes "stand loyal peasent." he says in a fake way deep voice and he goes to my side and picks my up by the back of my knees in a bridal pose "hey did you get lighter since the last time i seen you?" i look down "yeah i don't want to talk about that." I put my hands on my stomach with sad eyes "what happened Aster?" i shake my head no "nothing, now put me down." i snap at him in a kind of growling manner and he does as ordered. I wrap my arms around me and look down when Liam crouches in front of me as some tears slip down my cheek "Aster, wanna talk about it in privacy like in my room?" i nod and he stands taking my hand and we walk to his room and sit on his bed.

"so what happened Aster? why are you so light now? your as light as a literal feather!" I sigh "ok ill tell you the story... remember the time you uh took my virginity?" he nodded looking down "we were drunk at a party, your friends party..it was the first time you had a drink and a month after you were going to move..." he said the last part very sadly "yeah well you forgot to wear protection that day and i ended up being pregnant, i didnt tell you that whole month knowing you were going to be future king and you should focus on living not a kid, i ended up giving herr up for adoption...she was beautiful you would've'e loved her she looked just like you..anyways after that and i stopped eating for months on end the only thing i would ever eat was a apple every couple weeks...i was forced to the doctors and they said i shouldn't eat too much or else i may faint and go into a coma i just started being able to eat a whole pizza, so.. im underweight, very underweight..." i look over at him to see him running his hand through his hair "you should of told me.... did you at least name her?" i nod "yeah but I'm not gonna tell, you have no need finding her, don't need to, i make sure she's ok everyday, seeing if they are treating her good, all the other kids to. She's beautiful trust me. She's in england as well, she has such a adorable accent.." Liam looks at me "at least tell me her birthday..." I sigh softly "august 12th 2010... shes 4 now ok, her name is Amari, ok?" He nods and hugs me pulling me in his lap holding me lovingly.

_________________________that night________________________________________________________________________________________

I wake up to see I'm in Liam's bed under a blanket with arms wrapped around my waist, still in my clothes i was in before except with out socks, boots, and my plaid shirt. I feel someone nuzzle into my neck like a child would to his or her mother to seek attention so i turn to my other side and smile seeing Liam being adorable in his sleep looking like a young child with him smiling in his sleep. I nuzzle into his chest, i know i said i would hide and try to push my feelings away, but i can't ill try i will but i know they wont go away, I'm not saying i love him i just like him too much... he's too adorable and sweet and kind towards to me. I just love how he is so him towards me and just adorable.

I almost fall back to sleep when i notice he's shirtless, i move my head and run my hands over his pecs then down his chest when i hear a soft moan like sound and i stop quickly and move my head to see his eyes flutter open to see his gorgeous brown eyes and i blush my hand right under his chest "uh-uh sorry." i quickly retract my hand and he holds onto my wrist "don't be, i liked it..." he rests his forehead on mine "you, you're dating my sister..." i say trying to remind more myself then him "we can't do anything!" i state looking up at him "we aren't Aster, it's ok, can i go back to sleep...your warm and its cold out" i nod and i nuzzle into him, he kisses my wrist palm up "did i hurt you?" i shake my head no blushing deeply "no, im ok perfectly ok." i smile and he releases my wrist wrapping his arms around my back not before bringing the blanket to my shoulders and i place my hands on his chest flat then i put them to his side and nuzzle into his neck and fall asleep.

_________________________________________Another couple hours later______________________________________________________

(Ophelia)

I have gotten dressed up being that Liam asked me out on a date tonight. I stand in front of hid door and open it silently peeking my head in to see only a side lamp is on, the light is enough to see that Liam is laying down...cuddling....Aster?!? My mouth drops open as i watch Liam playing with her hair looking at her, in a way he definitely doesn't look at me. Tears fall streams down my face as i cry and walk backwards away accidentally running backwards into the door making a banging into the door making Liam look at me and i turn opening the door and running out closing it behind me.