~Chapter 15~

The Next Morning

I woke up to August throwing up. I stumbled out of the bed and walked in the bathroom. He was bent over the toilet and this was a real nasty sight to see. I rubbed his back and then he finished and brushed his teeth. He leaned over the sink and looked up. He looked at me through the mirror. He stood up and turned around walking over to me.

August: Hey babe.

Kaylee: Hey...you alright?

August: Yeah. Aye look you can drive my car to school today. I have a huge mean ass hangover. I don't feel like leaving the house right now.

Kaylee: Okay I'm going to go get dressed.

August: Alright.

He kissed me and went and laid back down. I got dressed and walked over to him. I sat on his stomach and he talked with closed eyes.

August: Wassup?

Kaylee: I'm going to miss you today.

August: Imma miss you to.

Kaylee: I have a feeling something not going to go right today.

August: Why you say that?

Kaylee: Me, Carson, and Bre been arguing with this bitch named Cidney. I'm telling you if she touch me I'm doing some damage baby.

August: All three of y'all asses sit down. Tell Carson don't make me call her brother on her ass. Oh and you and Bre already known I have permission to beat ass. But you know I can beat yours in more than one way and more than one position. Girl I'll have that ass talking in tongues. Flip you here then flip you there.

Just found out that Aug knows Carson brother. We started walking to the hall. When we got out the room he started humping my side and it was kind of disturbing. While he was doing that he grabbed a handful of my ass and grabbed my hand spinning me around. He kissed me added tongue. I started forgetting I had school. He picked me up walking back in the room. He kicked the door shut and laid me on my back on the bed. I didn't fight it or say no simply because he ain't hearing shit this morning and a bitch need a good you know early in the morning.

Fifty Minutes Later

I just dried off and put my clothes back on. I stood up pulling my pants up over my ass. My ass moved just a little and August was just acting up.

August: *clapping* Do it again, doing again.

Kaylee: Hehehehehhe....wait baby I thought your head was hurting.

August: Hell it is but you like a medicine that last as long as I'm with you. Believe it or not I know for a fact when you leave its going to start pounding like a bitch.

Kaylee: Awww I feel loved.

August: Will you feel loved in detention. Remember what that lady with the mustache said.

Kaylee: Oh shit! Fucking around with you LITERALLY.

August: Can't help you just juicy and thick. *thinking* Damn I want a steak.

Kaylee: Hehehehehehe love you babe. If you go get a steak get me some shrimp and pasta please.

August: Okay. Take any car you want don't worry about feeling it up.

Kaylee: Okay. I'm just going to have to be late. I want Starbucks.

August: Go ahead with you detention having ass.

Kaylee: Hey....now we don't know that for sure yet.

August: Love you Munchkin.

Kaylee: Ewww pick something else.