13.0

justin: because you wouldn't understand okay, it's hard

jacelynn: try me

------------------------

justin: fine

before i could reply my phone started ringing and i saw jason's name on the screen. he's calling me, on facetime, what the fuck. what am i supposed to do, well i obviously should answer but, i'm scared. 

before i could answer he hung up. fuck. why am i so stupid, i could've seen his face finally. 

justin: why didn't you pick up?

jacelynn: because i was surprised and din't knwo what to do

justin: well you missed your chance

jacelynn: i hate you

justin: no you odn't

jacelynn: you know that i do care about you right?

jacelynn: i wouldn't judge you based on your apereance if that's what you're scared of

justin: it's not that

jacelynn: than you should pick up your phone right now

justin: what

and so i call him. after a minute or so he finally picks up, but he has his camera covered. "show me your face, come one." i plead. "okay, just give me a minute." his voice sounds so familiar. most guys sound the same so i didn't think much of it, until he showed his face. 

my phone fell out of my hands and i started shaking. "oh my god," i put my hand on my head, shaking it. "you're not real."  

i hear him let out an awkward chuckle, "well i am and this is the kind of reaction i wanted to avoid." his voice sounds sad. "well did you expect me to be all cool and shit." i ask sarcastically. i don't know how i should feel about this, i shared so many things with him. i pick up my phone from the ground and look at his face, examining it. he is so beautiful, this can't be real.

we don't say anything for a while and just look at each other. "jacelynn, please say something." he says, my name sounding really weird coming from his lips. 

"jas-justin, you are justin bieber," i start walking around in my room. "i shared some of my secrets and shit with justin bieber." 

"well i shared some stuff with you too." 

i scoff, i have no idea what to say. how am i supposed to deal with this. before really thinking about it i hang up. i need some time to think this trough. 

---------------------

welp she found out in a really shitty way sorry.

SO THE PRE-SALES FOR PURPOSE TOUR START TODAY, FOR US AND CANADA WHO IS GETTING TICKETS? im not because i live in holland yay.

i made a snapchat for the purpose tour, so that every show one person can take over the account and post videos of the concert in the story.

@PopPunkClxfford did this with rowyso and i thought it was really cool. so i've wanted to do this for justin's tour ever since i added her snapchat.

the point of this account is basically so that fans from other countries, or fans who couldn't go to a show can still kind of watch it "live".

like im going to find an insider for every show of the tour! (i hope i can) im going to ask around on twitter for to find an insider for every show!

please let me know if you will have internet that day and have a good camera on your phone! 

and if you are going or know anyone who is going to the #AnEveningWithJb purpose release concert in Chicago and Houston message me!

the snapchat is: purposetourjb

so add it!

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG FROM PURPOSE? I CAN'TCHOOSE THEY'RE ALL SOOO GOOD