SS (C9)

Dedicated this chappie to this amazing active reader! <3 Thank you so much for your support love! <3 mwaaaa.

C.'s Note: I just want you to know that if any of the twitter names from the prev. chap is existing, I am not connected to them, I just made that up. So yeah. ENJOY READING! :)

"Park Call and Nicknames"

CHAPTER 8.2

Calum's P.O.V.

I don't know why my tongue didn't move yesterday. I hate myself for not getting Zandy's number.

Ughh. That noise is giving me headache.

"I miss them, SO MUCH! Waaaah."

"Saaaaame! I can't still feel Louis's muscular arms wrapped around mehhh. OHMAYGHAAAAD!"

"Waaaah.I miss them. So muchhhh! My boo bearrrr!!" Mali's screams keep on bothering me.

So I walk to her bedroom and said, "Hey, could you please. Just please lower your voice. I'm tired. I'm trynna sleep dude."

"Yeah, yeah. Sure." Mali stubbornly agreed.

I rolled my eyes and about to close the door of Mali's bedroom when I hear her name. "What? Don't mind him Zandy!" She groaned, sounds annoyed with me.

She's talking to Zandy.

Zandy.

Zandy... I miss her already.

Mali gave me a look and gestures her hands for me to go out as she closed her bedroom door.

I feel so dumb right now! Why didn't I just tell Zandy?! Or even ask her freaking number?

I want to scream and release my rant but I can't because it's freaking 5 in the morning, I don't want to ruin my parents' sleep.

Before I can even rationalize things, my feet brought me to the front door of our house.

I decided to walk around.

I need to either calm myself or release my rant. And none of that can happen at home.

"Ahhhhgggg! I'M SO DUMB! YOU'RE SO DUMB CALUM! YOU'RE A FUCKING PUSSY!" I screamed once I reached the park.

Well, that feels nice.

I pick stone from the ground and throw it in the air.

I am so dumb. I should've told her that I like her.

I walked and sit at the swing.

I think I am calming down, so I decided to call my best friend, Michael. Well, I hope he's still awake.

"What now dickhead?" Michael groaned, probably irritated by me.

"I'm just, I don't know wanting to know how you doing?" I said, nervously. Why am I even nervous? I shouldn't be, because it's just Mikey.

"What the actual fu ck dude? You woke me up this early just to ask that? Seriously? The last time I saw you is like the day before yesterday, and the last time we talked on the phone about your girl from the concert is last night. So now, tell me what the fu ck is happening?" He complains.

Something about the way he said 'your girl' makes me happy. Though, will she ever be my girl, like for real?

"I don't know. Just go back to sleep." I dismisses his misbehavior.

"H0ly fucking.. It's about the girl isn't it???" It's like it hits him like a fast moving train. He exclaimed with such a loud voice that I had to put away the phone from my ear, Michael is like a living megaphone with a dick.

"Ugh, yeah." I admitted.

"Pussy Cal doll is getting in love.." He teases like a pre-schooler. I fucking hate that nickname he gave me.

"I'm not. Fuck off Mikey mouse!" I fire back.

"Hahaha. Don't cha wish yo boyfriend waz hawt like meh! Don't chaaa. Haha Pussy Cal Doll didn't get her number. Aw. He can't sleep and ruined his best friend's life-goals kind of a dream." He teases more but this time I decided not to fight back. I just want this fuc ker to go here and we can play some games on his freaking iPad air. This fuc ker is rich af.

"First, I am not in love with her. I like her, yes but love is a different thing dude. Second, I hate you for calling me that nickname, you know that, don't you?"

"Yes, I know, Pussy Cal Doll. Haha" He butt in.

"Shut it! Ugh. Michael Gordon CliPORN can you just please stay serious for a moment?" I said completely annoyed.

"Okay, haha okay." He breathed in between his laugh.

"I just want you to come here at the park because we need to play on your new iPad!" I demand him.

"Ughh, no it's too early! Why don't you just come here then? You can grab your breakfast here." He suggested.

"Hmm.. Okay then." I agreed, maybe that's better than to stay alone in this park and think of the girl that probably will not be mine.

"What's your life-goals kind of dream about anyway?" I asked.

"Oh God, I freaking meet and greet Will Smith!!!" He said, excitedly.

"Shit, yeah. That's literally a life goal!" I said with the same excited tone. We both love Will Smith, I mean who doesn't? He's such a legend.

"I'm about to get his autograph when you fucking called and interrupted my dream." He said, with playful disgust in his voice.

"Haha, okay.. Okay. I'm sorry. I'll hang up now. See you in a bit." I bid my goodbye.

"Okay, see ya mate!" He said and hang up the phone. Ugh, look at this guy! He's so disrespectful, I'm the one who called so I must be the one who will end the call.

My heart suddenly beats in a faster phase, I don't even know why.

Ugh, Maybe I need to get away from here, It's still quite dark.

I started to walk away from the swing when I noticed someone walking into the park. She's at the other side of the grass field.

It's a girl, wearing leggings and a sweater. She seems to read something on her phone, then she smiles so wide.

"Oh yeah. Beybeeee." She said loudly as she keeps flailing her arms, jumping up and down. Is she trying to stretch or something?

She kicked her feet into the air as she repeated a word I can't make out. Marry? Carry? Parsley? 

I turn my back unto her and continue to walk away. I don't want to watch a girl doing her morning Yoga.

I jumped off a rail and walk down the stairs to the way which leads to Michael's house.

.

.

.

"OH MY GOODNESS! NOOOOO! STOP! PLEASEEEE!" A piercing yell echoes from the park. That voice is so familiar. 

'OH MY GOODNESS!'  that line.. I knew for a fact that it's her. My heart beating out of my chest confirms it.

-----*

Hello :) Haven't updated for so long.. I'm sorry. :*

How's everyone? Have you watched the 5SOS on "The Late late show"? Haha It's awesome and hilarious. Especially, The Lost Member of 5 Seconds Of Summer! Haha

Hope you enjoy! Vote and comment pls. :* mwaaa.

-C