Love and Her Soul

Don't be afraid" He whispered closely to my ear. Goosebumps grew on my arm as he ran his hand slowly up my arms. "We are meant for each other." He muttered. I felt at peace with him, I felt protected. I turned around and looked at him in the eyes. His smoky colored eyes made me feel in love. "I know" I mumbled. He tilted his head closer to mine and rested his head against mine. "I love you" He whispered. "I will always love you" I said. 

I thought I would have the perfect life. I thought I would grow old and die with my husband. But, I would learn, I would never die. I have two choices, marry a vampire or... Marry a Wizard. My name is Christina Laurenth and this is my tale. I am 17, turning 18 at the end of the school year. I am forced to move to a small town called East Helena. My mom died when I was 12 so my dad was left with me. We moved from Moscow, Russia to The States. I go to a school called Helena High School, soon I meet a boy named Taron, but it turns out, he is a wizard. Soon after I meet him, I meet another boy named Axel, and his dark side, turns out he is a vampire. My best friend is Avril. All I have in this small two towns is these guys. I fall in love with both of them, yet I must choose one. Who will I choose?

             What will you risk, for the one you love? What shall you give up for your soul mate? How far will you go, to be with the one you love? 

                                          Chapter one

I stood there. Frozen. I stared at the whiteboard as the teacher talked. The bell rung 20 minutes ago yet a man walked in. "Mr. Destination! You are late once again!" Mrs. Cooper yelled at him. "First of all, call me Axel! Second I don't give a shit." He yelled back. I have already heard of him. Axel Destination was his full name. He was the bad boy of the school, every girl wanted him. The only thing that was different about him was he didn't pay attention to them. I looked at my friend Avril, she was drooling all over him. I rolled my eyes. "Close your mouth Avie!" I whispered to her. She played with her light pink and blond hair. "I'm sorry! He is just so hot Crissy!" She whispered back. I looked over at him and I saw he was staring my way! He looked straight in my eyes. I looked away quickly. The blood in my cheeks was boiling. "Crissy! Your blushing big time!" Avril squeeled. "Shut up." I muttered covering my face. She giggled. I stomped her foot. "Oww!" She yelled. Oh no! He was walking our way! "Well, hello there ladies." He said. Avril giggled. "Hello there hottie" Avril said in a seducing voice. "Hi" I mumbled. "What's your names?" He muttered. "Avril and this is Christina. She is a bit shy because she likes you!" She giggled. He chuckled. "Well, we can hangout at lunch" He smiled at me. "Ok!" Avril said in a happy voice. He walked away. "Oh my effing god! Crissy! He likes you! Your so majorly lucky!" She said in a squeeky voice."Shut up!" I laughed. The bell rung. Lunch is in 2 more periods, the time was going so slow. WAIT! What am I saying!? I don't like this douche! He flirts with girls, yet when they start to like him and flirt back, he acts like they are creepers. Great, we are the next victems, Perfect way to start half way through the year. 

Hey guys! I knwo this was short! Be sure to keep reading for more chapters! :)