Chapter 22

Soo trying very hard on my procrastination here. And I will try to hit my word count goal for this chapter 2,000 usually they are about 800 words.
†††† Eren

5 days
That's how long I've been at Levi's. Levi is amazing. More amazing than I deserve but he tells me that he doesn't deserve me.

Sometimes we go out, he took me to that Antekiu place again, Kaneki is really nice too. Levi and I went to the movies yesterday. And the day before that he taught me how to play several board games like one called Monopoly? I think. Kaneki came over to play the games with us too. Levi always won though.

But today Levi said we are going to see his sister, Mikasa? Levi said she was a Neko as well, like Kaneki and I. It's surprising to know this many other Nekos. I thought I was the only one around here. I thought I was alone.

"Eren?" I looked up from the metal top hat in my hand from that board game. "Come on get dressed we are going over to Mikasa's soon," I nodded and jumped up to get dressed. Levi reached out and pulled me to his chest. He kissed my cheek and hugged me tightly. "Okay now you can go get dressed."

He smirked and gently pushed me into the bedroom. I giggles and grabbed some clothes to wear and Levi's hoodie. Pulling on the clothes and opening the door to see Levi reading on the couch.

He looked up when I opened the door and raised an eyebrow at me. "Your jacket is clean you know." Oh, he wants his jacket back doesn't he? I should give it back right? But it smells like him, like safety.

I didn't notice that Levi had left the couch until he touched my shoulder. "Eren?"

"I-i didn't mean to steal your hoodie." I pulled it over my head, "here," I held it up to him and refused to meet his gaze.

He reached out and took it chuckling. "Eren" I looked up at him, only to be temporarily blinded as he pulled the hoodie once again over my head. "The hoodie is fine, you can keep it if you like. Doesn't much matter to me. Just thought you would like your own jacket."

I blushed lightly and smiled at him,"so its okay if I keep it?" He nodded and kissed my cheek.

"Go ahead, come on we should leave." He interlocked our fingers before leading me outside. He showed me to a sleek black car. He opened the door for me before going to his side and getting in. "I usually don't take my car... Everything here is within walking distance. Well except for Mikasa's." He smiled at me before pulling out into the daily traffic.

"How... How far is she?"
"She's about an hour away."
"Does she live with your parents?"
"Not anymore. She just got her own place, well apart from her housemates." He must have felt the need to explain when he saw my confused expression. "Mikasa is in college. She moved into a house and shares it with a few friends of hers... Armin, Annie, and horseface."

"Horseface? T-that's kinda mean dont you think?" I'm asking a lot if questions. Maybe I should just be quite the rest of the ride. No more questions.

"It would be mean if it wasn't true. His actual name is Jean but only Marco calls him that."

I nodded and looked at the ground as it blurred past the car. "Like streaks of a brush" I muttered. Opps I didn't mean to say that out loud, but its not a question.
"What?" This time it was his turn to look confused.
"The.. The ground, just by the tires. It blurs like a stroke of a paint brush" I explained. "Speaks of color, here one second and gone the next."

"Eren?" I looked at him, but his eyes where focused on the road. "Do you paint?"

I nodded and blushed looking down. "When I have the supplies I do."