Genderbend part~2

A/n So this might be confusing so here's something to help you guys an gals out... Viviana, Carmen, Stephanie,Irina and Me Are guys. Leno,Gavin,Devon,Sean,Kaolin,and Owen are girls. I hope that helps. So enjoy my panda clones (ω)

~Battle of the GENDERS~

Gavin- Omgwad it's the worst fucking day ever!!! *cramps*

Me-*holding in laughter* Is it that time of the month?

Leno- Ughh how do you "guys" (girls) Deal with this every month!?!

Carmen- ENJOY THE FUCKING PAIN!!! *laughs*

All the guys(girls)- *laughs so hard they start to cry*

Devon- Man this is bulshit!!! *runs to the kitchen and walks out with Oreo ice cream* I'm gonna watch Snooki and JWow.*sits on couch and eats ice cream while watching*

Me- Don't hog up the Ice cream* eats ice cream with Devon* Yummy ice cream!!

Eyeless Jack- Sweetie you know you aren't to have so much ice cream or you will have a sugar rush.

Me- But it's ice cream *pouts and stop eating ice cream*

Eyeless Jack- Here *hands Pandia sugar free ice cream*

Me- This is why I love you * kisses EJ's cheek*

Everyone but Pandia and EJ- AWWW Kawaii Desu

Pandia and EJ- 0////0 Oh hush up.

Sean-We *cramp* got*cramp* For f**k sake! Take this Pandia*cramp to the max* F**K!!!

Me- Oh it's from Winter? * turns into Winter*

Me- Well you see I wanted to say something so here you go. *turns back to normal*

Irina- What did she say..

Me- From WinterTheProxy She dares us to do the cinnamon challenge and she thinks the boys(the boys that turn into girls) will win.

Carmen- Over my dead body! We got this girls right?!

All the Boy (girls)- Right!

Viviana- Yay challenges * hi-five Stephanie*

Owen- pfftt we got this right guys!

All the girls (boys)- Right!!

Me- Well I have a surprise for y'all. And yes I did say y'all don't judge. Close your eyes!

Everyone but me-*closes their eyes*

Me- *a stage appear,flashing lights,two stands one for the boys(girls) and other for the girls(boys). A huge sign title: Battle Of The Genders•* Alright everyone open your eyes.

Everyone but Pandia- *open their eyes* Wowza!

Me- *change outfit to game show host outfit and a snazzy purple bow tie* Welcome everyone and I'm your host Pandia. Contesters please go to your teams. *everyone but Pandia goes to the correct team*

Eyeless Jack- You look hot in a suit!

Me- 0///0 Babe shush this is live!

Jane- LIVE! OMGWAD!!! HI I GIVE FREE BLO- *gets taken out by security guards*

Everyone- Da Faq! 0~o

Me- As I was saying will be having a wonderful time of doing wacky and spectacular dares on this very stage! So who is ready.

Everyone- I am!

Crowd- *Clapping,whistling and a few girls saying 'Have my babies!!!'*

Me-Well the first challenge was from WinterTheProxy . Chef can you please bring out the cinnamon please. * Slependerman brings out two bowls of cinnamon*

Irina- This is so professional. *gives Pandia a thumbs up*

Me- Thanks. So rules first: There will be not cheating, everyone must do it (or if you specify a person you want to do the dare.) The first person from one of the teams that finish the dare first gets the point for their team! So who is ready?! Great lets begin.

Everyone from the Girls team(boys)- *takes a mouthful of cinnamon*

Everyone from the Boys team(girls)-*does the same*

Carmen-*muffled with cinnamon* My thro ..is ..s. dry.

Viviana and Owen- Done!!!

Me- WE HAVE A TIE!!!

Crowd- *gasp*

Viviana- Nuu I so finish before Owen did!!

Owen- Sure miss drama queen!* rolls his eyes*

Viviana- *fangs appears* If you want to live another day I hope you shut the
fuck up now!!

Owen- *shuts his mouth and nods*

Me- I'm sorry Viviana,but the clip shows a tie.

Viviana- Fine!!

Me- Points for both team Ben!

Ben- *gives both team 1 point*

Me- *magical gives everyone a bottle of water* Here you go!

~To be continue~

A/N Sorry if it's confusing. I'm confuse myself tooXD. Anyways bye my panda clones. *derp face* ~Pandia (ω)