When Two Paths Meet ( A Niall Horan Fan-Fic)

Note: This is my first Fan-Fic ever so please comment to tell me what i need work in thank you.

***************************************************************************************************************

 " GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE RACHAEL!!!!" My step-dad said as he dragged me back into    the living room by my hair.

    Me:" WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS , YOU WERE NAVER LIKE IS WHEN MOM WAS ALIVE?!?!" I yelled back.

 My name is Rachael Jasmine Clarks , i'm 16 years old, And my life was pretty much the best. reat family, great mom, wonderful dad, and fantastic bestfriends, and was the happiest girl in the world..... That is until my dad died from a rare skin disease( Note: basically skin cancer)  I was 5 at the time. I remember it was hard for my mom to let go of my dad after he died, But when she did she got remarried to a man named kieth garrett. She was finally happy and he also helped my mom and i get over the death of my father and helped take away, but niether my mom and i could be fix. After that my life was a little hard with a new house, a new school and the bullies i had. I'd always come home looking sad and my mom would always find ways to make it better....... That is until when i turned 9 years old when my mom out the people i loved or cared the most for was diagnosed with cancer. After her funeral my step-dad blamed her death on me, and that's when the abuse began along with the bulling/beatings i got before and after school and my self- harming state began. I was so messed up i would even take used razer blades or my pocket knife and cut along my wrists until i was satisfied with the deep cuts along my  arms. And school wasn't getting any better i lost my two best friends  to the populars, i would also go home with bruses, black eyes and cuts, and i had to endure that up until now. Which brings us to the present. So their you have it.

Kieth:" YOU BITCH DON'T YOU EVER MENTION HER NAME IN MY HOUSE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!!!?" He  yelled as he slapped me across the face and punched me in the stomach making me double over in pain, and him watching me in amusement as i cough up blood and spit it out.

Me:" LAST TIME I CHECKED THIS WASN'T AND NEVER WILL BE YOUR HOUSE SO I CAN SAY HER NAME WHENEVER THE FUCK I WANT AND JUST WHO IN THE HELL ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND SAY YOUR NOT MY DAD!!!!!" I shouted back know that i would regret it soon, but i was right he was far from a father.

Kieth:" WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME YOU SLUT!?!?!" He yelled as he pulled me up by my hair into my room which was just down the hall, once he pushed me in he punched mee in my face making me cry even harder, while i was on the floor he kicked me repeatingly in my stomach, legs, and my shoulder's, then suddenly he left the room locking inside the room. ( In her house the room doors lock from the outside instead of the inside). This gave me a chance to get and limp into my bathroom which is connected to my bedroom.

When i walked into the bathroom i looked into the mirror above the sink, while doing i saw the bruses that kieth left, along with a black eye, and a strained voice from srceaming, also my eyes were red and puffy from crying to much. God my throat hurts which is bad beecause i love to sing, also music is my only escape out of my hell whole called life. The voices from the back of my head were back again sayin.

                                                   (The Voices In Her Head)

Voice:" You know this doesn't change anything, you still have no one. Your mother is dead, you have no friends, no father, your fat, ugly,disgusting, everyone hates you, they never loved you, or even liked you for that matter. You have no boyfriend because he never loved you and you'll suffer with this because it's all your fault."

I sat there listening to everything my head was telling me and it was true. I reached in my drawer and found one of my razer's and walked back into the bathroom, i pulled up my sleeves on my shirt to reveal the cuts from the past, and found two spots , as i put the razer up to my wrist i slid it across making the most deepening cut i've ever made , then did the same to other wrist. There was alo of blood lost and screaming, and i know this because afterward someone came and it wasn't kieth, that's when everything went black.