Chapter 4

I've just woken up like every other day looking out my window listening to the birds and looking at the sun light making its way past the trees.. I open my door and grab the washing basket full of clothes remembering that I need to wash Lecis and Mattie's school clothes ready for Monday...
I go down stairs and nearly fall down them because Mattie left his toys on the stairs again I start to clean the clothes and dry them and I start cleaning up the whole house after that I just try to put the tv on but it doesn't work I forgot to put the Electric on.. So I put it on it's a boring day today I think to myself the kids still asleep I'm half asleep I feel like I'm flying I'm that sleepy !!
(I am sleepy in real writing this  it's 4:06am lol)
I still haven't heard from my two kids dad yet he can't even text me ! His too busy with the girl that he cheated on me with..... this morning I get the serial out I can't be bothered to cook right now I wait for the kids to get up nearly falling asleep by myself but I get woken up by a huge *BANG* leci was jumping on her bed in her room then not long after that she came down holding Mattie in her arms I told her and Mattie "breakfast is on the table , Mattie says " so mama why u not cooking at all today ?" I say I'm just really really REALLY tired " they both look at me to say are you ill? Why aren't you cooking you normally cook! Leci says to Mattie "she must be dying! She's not cooking today!" And Mattie nods to what leci says.

I say " oh leci is that a bad thing ?I was going to get you mc Donald's today.. But..guess not now...." Leci quickly says " N-NO NO IT ISNT A BAD THING !!! IT ISNT NO!"           I laugh loud and say " haha is my cooking that bad leci?" Mattie answers" I wuv your cooking mama!" And leci says"no mommy I just want mc Donald's I do like your cooking but I just would like to have that today" nearly forgets " oh and umm well we are going to the zoo today ask we'll !" Leci says " REALLY?!?!? I WANNA FEED THE TIGERS!!!" Mattie looks a little scared of them and I say to Mattie " it's okay you don't have to feed them if u don't want to.." Mattie doesn't look as scared. Leci starts to eat her Serial and Mattie does the same while I just relax on the sofa with a cup of tea and I put the tv on but I don't know what to watch I end up watching some recorded Hollyoaks after Mattie and leci finished leci started to draw again but Mattie started watching it with me but kept looking around the room likes there is nothing to do I say to Mattie" if you are bored why don't you help your sister colour and draw?" But Lecis reply was"but they are my brand new colours he is going to eat them all!!"then after that I said " oh leci! Just be nice !!" She said "b-but I am" then I said to Mattie " just go and colour if she is mean just tell me alright ?" He nods to what I say and then I smile.. He starts colouring with leci she says "just don't use pink! It's my favourite colour! He nods again then keeps colouring after they finished I say" alright let's go to mc Donald's!!" Leci starts running so does Mattie and they go to get there shoes and socks they both start putting them on. When everyone's ready I take leci and Mattie to the car then lock up the house I make sure leci and Mattie have there seat belts on before getting myself then I start driving down the road.

(Sorry for not doing any more chapters I've just very busy I hope you like this and thanks for reading and don't stop with my next chapter just keep reading I no I'm not that good but I'll try my best on the next chapter haha thanks byeeee. )       
jenna~