Back Ground Information

All the Characters include

Crystal Westbrooks - Crystal Wickworth

India Westbrooks - India Wickworth

August Alsina - August Alsina

Miricle Alsina - Blacc Chyna

Crystal & India Westbrooks is in the preview well Multimedia . And everyone should know Blacc Chyna and August Alsina . Okay lets start off with August Alsina and Miracle Alsina , they been together since High School graduation and they was expecting an son named Kingston at the age of 19 on December 21st 2013 but , Nobody ever knew Miracle was abused and due to abusing she lost the baby and they also put her out of the home and then she later on moved to an homeless shelter until she got herself together . Later on in life she became an model and while she was in an Homeless shelter 4 years later he marries her and and gets an mansion for them but they felt like it wouldn't be an home without any kid(s) . So they go to Ms.Travis adoption clinic . Meanwhile Crystal & India Wickworth was separated from their family due to an house fire , they never figured out where their parents we're so they had to go into an adoption clinic and nobody wants them cause everyone feels like they stuck up . But that's alright , they not getting treated bad now , but they could be treated better .

- This is my first book .

- The girl with the black hair is India Love / India Wickworth

- The girl with the natural curly and brown hair is Crystal Westbrooks / Crystal Wickworth