12. Daddy's Girl..

Zahara

"You wanna use a sperm donor for your next baby?"

I looked up from my phone to see him looking at my computer screen, I don't remember telling him he could pry his ass into my business.

"Why are you on my computer?"

"I asked a question first, but since you wanna be smart you told me I could make my self at home"

"That means you can get something to drink, make yourself some food or get a snack. You can pretty much have whatever you want in the kitchen, you could even shower or wash your clothes. But my computer and my phone.. those are off limits"

"Well my bad, I just wanted to look at some of the programs you told me about. I'm not trying to use my data, my sprint bill is already too high"

"Understood"

"So about my question.."

I rolled my eyes and put my phone down on my pillow. I purposely avoided this question but he has to be the one to bring it back up.

"Possibly, one day"

"How long have you been thinking about that?"

"Not long actually, maybe a week or so"

"Why?"

"To be honest, within the next year or two I want another child. I'm twenty four already.. and every man I've been with has proved themselves to be unstable and immature. I've put myself in so many risky situations by making dumb ass choices so I'm over relationships and anything close to it. So I'll just go to a sperm bank get my baby and move on with my life. A lot of people won't agree with me using a sperm donor but I don't care"

"You think I'd judge you?"

"You might. I mean you judged me before, plenty of times actually"

"I'm not judging I just don't think you should just give up on love"

"You're missing the point, I never said I gave up on love. I just don't have time to be lied to. I've been single for close to a year and I'm good. I don't need a man nor do I want one, if the right guy comes along and he sparks my interest I'll see how it goes. But just as fast as that nigga walked into my life I can walk his ass right back out"

I don't even know why I'm talking to him about any of this, my business is mine and it belongs to me and only me. I don't really give a fuck about anyone's opinion of me or what I choose to do. I'm not against love or dating, I'm just not looking for that right now. I attract the same type of men, the ones that know exactly what they want from the jump but play the game as if they're interested in me. Don't waste my time, I would rather them tell me they wanna fuck up front to save time. You can do everything under the sun to impress me but when it comes down to it I'm not gonna fuck just any guy. So I would prefer if they just saved my time and theirs. The last dude I actually cared about left me looking stupid the entire time. That hurt but I took that lost and I'm moving on.

"Okay, I'll take your word for it. But I don't think you should use a donor, the kid wouldn't even know it's father"

"Not all donors are anonymous, some of them agree to be known once the child turns eighteen. Yeah it's eighteen years but that opportunity is there.."