Laundry Day

It was a lazy Sunday in the bunker but you had still woken up early. You and the boys had been on three straight cases and you were in serious need of clean clothes. Dean had promised to help you do laundry while Sam had already gone into town for food and supplies after his early morning run. You walked around the bunker to each bedroom collecting clothes, hoping Dean had gathered all of his like he said he would. You reached his door and Zeppelin was coming from the record player. You felt a sudden wave of nerves as you were about to knock on his door. Ok, so you had a thing for Dean. This was the first time you had been alone with him, maybe ever. You had caught him stealing glances times before, but didn't really think he felt the same. After all there was always a waitress or a receptionist he chose to occupy his time with on hunts. You tapped on the door softly, biting your bottom lip while you waited for him to answer. "Dean?" You asked as you slowly opened the door. "Do you have all your laundry rea--" Dean stood only in his boxers, gathering up all the clothes that lay scattered around the floor. He looked up and smiled, not embarrassed at all. "Hey you, yeah got it all here," he said as he dumped it on top of the pile in the basket you were holding. "Thanks.." You said cheeks flushed as you quickly walked out and down the hall to the laundry room, visions of muscles and those green eyes dancing in your mind. 'Way to make a girl swoon.' You thought as you started separating the clothes and putting darks into the washer. You had started humming the Zeppelin song that had been playing and didn't hear Dean come up behind you. "I think you dropped this," he said as he held up your lacy blue thong with a smart little smirk on his gorgeous face. Now was the time if any to tell Dean how you felt, or better yet, show him. "Oh thanks", you said taking the thing from him, but he wouldn't loosen his grip. "Dean you're gonna have to let go of this." "Damn y/n I didn't know you had on such sexy underwear under all that.." He said as he inched closer, still with a grip on your underwear. "Well I guess it'll give you something to think about." You said with a wink as you turned back towards the washer to put more clothes in. Suddenly you felt hot breath on your neck, "oh trust me, I've already been thinking about it, since that day we saved you." Your eyes widen, had Dean really been into you this whole time? He spun you around and place his strong arms on either side of you, blocking you up against the washer. "Me too," you said quietly. You looked up into those shimmering green eyes as you gripped his black shirt and pulled his lips down to yours. It was the hottest, most passionate kiss you'd ever received. His tongue swirled inside your mouth causing a moan to escape as he lifted you on top of the washer, your legs wrapped around his torso. Footsteps were heard suddenly coming down the hall. "Hey guys!" Sam called, "I've got lunch!" The kiss broke apart and you could see the hunger in Dean's eyes while he licked his lips. He easily pulled you down off the washer, "We'll continue this later sweetheart." He said with a wink as he smacked your ass then walked out of the laundry room. You then proceeded to melt into a puddle.