2

Autumn POV
I was watching Jessie on tv when Dad barged in." Autumn!! Really? A D? I thought you knew better" he said sternly and snappy." Dad I'm really sorry I-" I started when he cut me off." No Tv,electronics,and any thing that is plugged in until a better grade young missy" he said and walked out. Wow. I ran into the bathroom and got into the shower. Luckily I have a test tomorrow and I studied good. I'm sure I'll do better. After my shower I changed into some really fuzzy slippers and pink pajamas. I grabbed a strawberry and hot fudge sundae pop tart and placed them in the toaster. When they were done I put them on a paper plate and grabbed some milk. I ate my snack,cleaned up them brushed my teeth and hair. My hair was in a soft braid and I got into bed.

The next morning...
I woke up to Dad shaking me and placing my clothes on my bed. I got up and changed. After that I brushed my teeth and hair then walked downstairs. There was eggs with pepper,home fries,peaches,and bacon. I had some milk too and thanked my dad. He nodded and went into the living room with his food. Me and Emma ate then packed up our stuff and left for school.

After school..
I got an A+ on my test!! I showed dad and he said to not to have any electronics until tomorrow. Me and Emma were playing and doing tricks until dinner time. Dad told us to wash up then come down for dinner. Dinner was salmon,salad,fruit,rolls and breadsticks. Emma had juice and I had cherry 7up(which is delish guys yummy!!). We ate then Dad bathed Emma and I showered. I got ready for bed and then had fruit for dessert. I could hear Emma and Dad talking from across the hall and I took melatonin to help me sleep. Ten minutes later I felt sleepy. So I crawled into my cocoon bed and fell asleep.

Chapter three is on shaytardsfan2004 profile