Chapter 16

The next day, the sun rises with bright makes the sky look very beautiful. But, there was a girl who was still asleep during the day. It was Hani.

Hani's mother: Hani!!! Wake up!!! It so embarrassing for a girl to sleep during the day.
Hani: Huh... *crying* I am tired.
Hani's mother: Wake up!!!
Hani: Ah!!! Okay...
Hani's mother: Go and wash up now. After that go down. I wait for you at the dining room.
Hani: Okay...

After she bathed, she went down as told by her mother. At the dining room, on the table. There are nothing.

Hani: Mom... Where's the breakfast?
Hani's mother: I wake you up because you need to go to school for special class. Not for breakfast. Breakfast time is over. So, go to school now.
Hani: Mom!!
Hani's mother: Okay, okay. Here. If you did this again, I won't give you eat for a month.
Hani: No humanity...
Hani's mother: What?! No humanity?!
Hani: *kiss her mom* Bye mom!!
Hani's mother: Geez, This little kid...

Hani went out to school. She wore blue jacket and black tights. It's fit her and make her looks beautiful even though with a simple style. When she was waiting for a bus to come at the bus station, she wondered why is there have schooling today.

Hani: Special class? I thought today no school. Hmm... teacher didn't say anything for special class. Whatever.

At the school, it was very quiet and no student to be seen. Then, she went to her class. At the way she went to her class, she passed the music studio and she heard noise of people talking. Then, she softly place her left ear to the door to eavesdropping for a few seconds. After a while, suddenly, the door was opened and Hani was fell on the floor of the music room and noticed that Seventeen were looking at her. She felt bad. Another worse day was coming again to her.

To Be Continued...