1) "I am scared, Vanessa."

So guys, do you really wanna know why her name is Destiny? I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY I KEPT YOU WAITING THIS LONG, I GUESS I JUST WANTED TO TEASE YOU :) lol :) 

So enjoy reading the first chapter and if you like it, don't forget to VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE :)

Chapter 1

“I am scared, Vanessa.”

“Lena, could you please empty the trash bin?” my mum asked me expectantly as she came in my room to wake me as always much too early for human beings. Why can’t she just let me sleep long for one time in my entire life? Sighing I pulled my blanket over my head to protect them from the hurting light and to get rid of the thoughts to stand up now.

“Lena, please.” she reminded me a last time before she took away my blanket without hesitating, leaving me freezing and huddled like a little baby laying on my bed. I noticed there was no sense in bucking against the will of my parents, wherefore I got up slowly, walking to the window frame to shove my pink curtains to the side. Instead of bright sunshine I’ve wished for, it was pouring rain. Why me, I thought before I took a deep breath after I opened the window to let the cold and fresh air in my stuffy room. Still tired as fuck, I leisurely walked over to my chest of drawers to make myself ready for the upcoming day. It was the last day of my holidays before the university started again. I took out my gray pullover with the big red heart on the right side of my non-existent boobs and my jeans, before examining my just chosen outfit in the mirror. My brunette hair with the blond ends looked as if a terrible storm swept over my head.

“Lena! I suggest you to come downstairs immediately to bring out the garbage!” my father screamed. I rolled my mysteriously glittering, brown eyes and thought about the fact that I let myself like all what my parents are saying and why don’t resisted them. I always was a brave and obedient girl, making all what they were instructing and never behaved in a bad way. My parents educated me well, I am good in the university and have received a lot of awards. Not only in school I am successful, I have also won a lot of tournaments with my black stallion Dain.

“Yes dad.” I answered with the friendliest tone I could bring out with my current mood. Annoyed I left my huge room, slamming the door, which I regretted profoundly within seconds.

“Lena! What did you think of slamming the door?” my mum, who I’ve never seen more furious, yelled at me.

“I’m sorry! Really!” I tried to answer but my mother wouldn’t let me finish speaking.

“I’m sick and tired of you constantly apologizing child! I can’t hear them anymore. You are going to bring out the rubbish and then you’re grounded till you know how to behave in this house. Oh and before I forget, you can walk to the piano lessons, if it’s raining or not, because you are giving Dad your car keys!” she shouted with a scarlet head. I wanted to apologize one last time, but let it be, because I didn’t want to make anything worse than it already is. Disappointed from myself, I went downstairs, grabbed the black and smelly garbage bag and left our villa silently. The rain was cold and made me shake all over my body, even though it was only a short way to the big container. Our house was directly next to a big wood, which is said to be the wood, where many people disappeared without a simple trace. I had an uneasy feeling when I had to walk through the wood alone. My hair was dripping wet after a very short time and my clothes were sucked with water, nevertheless I wanted to stay away as long as possible from my parents. The only reason I lived at their house with the age of 19 years was my 16-year-old sister Vanessa. I couldn’t and didn’t want to leave her alone with the greedy monsters, what I always call my parents secretly. She would hate me for it. Because of the education of my parents I hadn’t much time for friends, which is the reason I have only one good friend. His name is Robin Cottrell and he attends the Conestoga College here in Stratford, exactly like me. I can tell him everything, even though my life is as boring, as watching the grass growing.