Wedding time

"Eeeeeeeeee...... I have to fucking piss!" AJ screams as we walk through the hall before she has to walk down the aisle.

"Now? Seriously?" Mom chuckles. She caught up with us while I was trying to figure out how to zip up her dress.

"Shit! I do too!" I squeal.

"There's a bathroom hurry up girls." Mom laughs at us. She clearly has already begun drinking. She hasn't lost it yet. Key word there was YET! I think as we potty-dance to the bathroom.

"Hey!" Some guy yells at us. Oh whoops this was the men's bathroom.

"Sor.... Dean?!?!" I begin. "What are you doing in here?"

"Uhh taking a piss! You?" He smirks. "Hey AJ" he adds as he puts his 'friend' away.

"You're supposed to be out there waiting!" AJ growls at him. Get out! I have to pee!!!" she threatens. He puts his hands up and walks out.

"Ew Dean! You didn't wash your hands!" I laugh. We quickly take our pees and then quickly head to the big dark oak double doors. "Ready sis?" I whisper. She smiles and nods. I head to my spot, across from where Dean was standing. I really need to talk to him after this. Tell him that last night was a mistake. I peak over at my soon to be brother-in-law and he looks worried. Maybe he's just anxious? Hopefully. It would break AJ's heart he backed out now. Soon enough the music plays and mom walks AJ down. But as soon as she looked up the aisle she became as white as a ghost. I look to Seth and he is the same shade.

"I.... I can't even!" Seth throws his hands up and leaves. Dean and I follow him. As everyone gasps and murmurs. Mom try's to calm AJ but deep inside I feel like this is mom's fault.

"Seth what the hell?!?!" Dean shoves him.

"Lex, was that your sister? The older one?" Seth mumbles.

"AJ is the only sister I have. That was our mom!" I snap. I knew it!

"Wait. Did you two?" Dean catches on.

"Yes. I fucking don't even know!" Seth begins to cry. "I love AJ. I want to marry her! But I just couldnt stop myself."

"Was it because you were afraid of Sophia?" Dean sits next to him.

"Sophia?" I ask. The boys just stare at me.

"His first wife." Dean answers me as he comforts his brother.

"You were married before?!?!" I shout in shock.

"She past away three years after we were married. In a car accident with my son in the backseat." Seth balls up. He's in so much pain right now. "They were on their way to see me wrestle and it was in the middle of a huge snow storm. I shouldn't have told them to come." He explains through the falling tears.

"Seth, it wasn't your fault." I hug him.

"I know. It's just every time I try to move on. I think of them. I try pushing through it but I feel like I'm betraying Sophia and Leo."he sobs. "Yet I still let myself fall for your sister."

"Colby, falling in love with someone else isn't betraying them. They love you and you love them. They want you happy. And I know my sister will understand." I snap him out of this moment.

"You think so?" he wipes the tears.

"I know so." I smile. "Now go get your ass out there and get married!" I point to the door. He hugs me and runs out to the aisle.

"Ready maid of honor?" Dean chuckles at me.

"Psh. I should be the best man doing your job and shit." I laugh.

"You know something don't you." Dean winks at me.

"Maybe." I smile playfully.

"We should head out there now shouldn't we?" Dean smirks. I nod and we link arms walking back to the service together.