God, She's Gorgeous

I stood there just staring at the case.

Niall's POV

I just couldn't stop staring at her. I wasn't trying to be a weirdo, but she was just so irresistible.

"Niall," Liam nudged me to snap me out of my daze of whoever she was.

"Sorry," I said to the next fan. I signed the fan's stuff and moved on. We were only signing stuff for about 15 minutes so I knew that that girl had to still be in the store. We had free time for the rest of the day so I decided to stay at the store and find that girl. The store was a lot bigger than I thought it was. It took me awhile to find her but I did it. She had beautiful blonde hair, almost white, gorgeous blue eyes far better than mine, and she was fair skinned. Almost like she couldn't get much of a tan if she wanted to. Which I didn't care about, she was beautiful and there's no way that that was the only good thing about her. I kept my distance for about 5 minutes quietly following her around the store, very stalker like which even I thought was creepy. I finally got over myself and approached her. She had a friend with her. I think her name was Cassie cause every time that she would find something she would say Cassie to get the other girl's attention.

"Excuse me," I said, "I saw you at the meet and greet and little bit ago and I couldn't help but find you. It's pretty obvious you know me, so what's your name?" I asked her. It took all I had courage wise to do it cause I'm not that kind if guy.

"Umm. My name is umm," she said.

"I know. Crazy right?" I said to her.

"Yeah. My name is umm," she did it again.

"Her name is Josie, and I'm Cassie," her friend said which I now know as Cassie.

"Well, how nice," I said. We stood in and awkward silence. "So Josie, what are you doing for the rest of the day? I have the rest off."

"Well, I was gonna finish up here and then just go back home and do nothing. My mom is at work now but is leaving to the airport right after work, so nothing," she said. God. She was gorgeous.

"Okay, we'll do you wanna do something? Eat or go to a movie or what about this? I'll pick up Nando's, rent a movie, and then you come to my flat and we'll hang out?" I said. Damn I am a genius. Nando's, a movie, and a girl at my place! The girl that even though I know nothing about except for her name but I'm pretty sure I'm in love with nonetheless.

"Yeah! Here's my number. An just to let you know, I really don't just love you cause you're famous but because of you being you," she said. And that mad me feel good. You know, all warm and tingly inside.

"Okay. Thanks. I'll see you around 8. Text me your address at about 7:30 and I'll come pick you up. If that's cool with you?" I said to her. Falling more for her by the second.

"Yeah, that'd be great!" She said.

"And don't worry about dressing up. You can wear something even lazier than what you have on. Not that you look lazy! I'm just saying like, what you change into when you get home from school if ya know what I mean," I said. I hope she didn't pick that one up wrong. She giggled.

"Don't worry. I'll be ready," she said. I smiled and nodded and walked away. I could hear them doing what the fans call 'fangirling.' Well, I better go pick out a movie.