Chapter 1

Pulling up in front of the gas station, Mya got out her car, and walked inside the store. James liked what he seen as he sat in his car looking at Mya's ass. James is the biggest drug dealer in Chicago, he could basically have anything, and anybody he wants.

"I know you ain't looking at another bitch's ass right in front of my face." Tyra said. James didn't care to much about Tyra, in fact she's not even his girlfriend. She's just his go-to girl when he wants to bust a nut.

Ignoring Tyra, James got out the car, and walked into the gas station right behind Mya. He looked around the store for her, but she was no where to be found. He heard arguing at the counter, and when he went to check it was Mya and the cashier.

"What's going on?" He asked Mya.

"She gave me $10. She need 1 more dollar for her stuff."

Mya rolled her eyes as she walked out the store leaving all the stuff. "This man can't be that petty over one fucking dollar." She said with an attitude, mainly to herself. Mya parents died when she was younger so all she have is her best friend Ashley. Being that she's only 20, Mya been hurt a lot so getting into any relationship is something she needs a break from besides it's been 2 years, 4 months, 1 week, and 3 days since she cut her last boyfriend off for cheating, and she promised herself she'll never go through it with another man again.

"Aye aye aye!" She heard James calling her.

She turned around to see he had a black plastic bag in his hand, "Who me?" She asked surprised to see he was coming towards her. Mya only being 5'2, she looked up to James who is 5'11.

"Yeah you." He said giving her the plastic bag. "I gave him the extra dollar for you." He said.. Mya knew about James. Everybody knew about James, and how he was in a drug business. A lot of niggas fear him, and a lot of bitches want him, but Mya not one of those bitches.

"Thank you." She said grabbing the bag, and putting it inside her car through the back seat window.

"What's your name?" James asked Mya.

"Mya and I know yours is James." She folded her arms, "What you want?"

He smiled showing his white teeth, "Your number."

She rolled her eyes, "Why? You think I'm a hoe or something?"

"No Maya, I just want to get to know you, and can I call you tonight?"

She hesitated about giving him her number, but she gave it to him.

Getting home, Maya walked into her two bedroom apartment that she shares with Ashley.

"Thank god. What took you so long?"

"First I didn't have enough so me and the stupid ass man got into an argument, he so petty that he didn't want to let me go with one dollar." She said as she unzipped her jacket, and through it on the couch. "You will not guess who paid for me." Mya smiled, kind of excited to tell her friend about James.

"Who?" Her best friend of 15 years asked as she got a little excited herself.

"James." She laughed.

"James." Ashley said surprised. "You lying."

"Nope and I gave him my number."