3...

Annabeth's POV

"I think it is Kronos and Gaia." Someone said. "No, it's the primordials." Names were thrown around. I couldn't think of anyone who would attack now.

Athena's POV
Who could it be? We haven't had a war in 5 000 years. Wait! 5 000 years! That's how long Void should wait untill Order can be relesed! No, no , no! It can't be! "Guys!" I tried getting their attention. Did not work. "People!" They looked at me, silent. "I think I know who the enemy is, but I hope I am wrong. The enemy is..." a shadow appeared in the room. "The enemy is Void. He has decided to wage war on Earth. Please don't freak out! He will kill you in the future. For now the mortals will suffer. Bye!" The shadow disappeared. No a single sound was heard. Some were shocked, other confused, but the most sad. Our strongest ally is against us. "Why?" Luke wailed. I felt symphaty towards him. "Why?" He cried. By now people had tears in their eyes. "It's the doing of Order." I told them. "I don't care who's fault it is, they turned my nephew evil again." Chaos said. "When did he get here?" I wondered. "Chaos, did you know Void was the enemy?" He looked down suddenly pale. "Lord?" Luke asked a sad look on his face. "I-" Poseidon realized the truth. "You knew, didn't you? YOU KNEW WE'RE GOING TO FIGHT VOID!" Since Poseidon knew Void was Percy, he became really protective over him. Chaos looked at my husband. He had tears in his eyes,"Please, I can't." Poseidon glared at him,"I can't believe you didn't tell us from the start!" By now tears were streaming out of Chaos's eyes. "He was like a son to me. I love him so much and now he is back to his old self. I am sorry you had to find out this way. I want to warn you, Void is your most powerful enemy ever. He is stronger than my brother and me combined. Now he has also Order's power, which makes him even more dangerous. Remember how you can seperate Order from him, but know before that a lot of people will die. Thank you." He was gone like that. "How will we fight a being stronger than anything?" Nico asked misrable.