Prophecy Secrets

Briarlight looked confused, "What do you mean?" She asked as Millie had come by to meet them.

"Briarlight! You must be hungry, want to share a meal?" Millie asked as she dropped the squirrel she brought with her. Spottedpath glanced at Millie, dipping her head.

"Excuse me, Millie, talk later Brairlight. I need to speak to someone." The tortoiseshell cat padded off down the slope. Alderkit dashed towards her attacking the cat.

"Spottedpath!" She purred clinging to her fur. Spottedpath couldn't help but purred as she continued to pad towards Bramblestar.

"Seems like you have a burr stuck on your fur Spottedpath!" Explained Squirrelflight looking at her kit. Alderkit climbed up her fur and held onto her back.

"Seems so!" She responded with a slight laugh. Looking to Bramblestar for help.

"Alright Alderkit, go play with you littermates." Bramblestar picks the little brown tabby and sets her down. Alderkit scurries off and pummels Firekit as the three kits had more fun playing.

"Did you need something?" Bramblestar questioned the she-cat, a curious look in his eyes. Spottedpath sighed and looked down.

In what seemed like a heartbeat later Spottedpath got the courage to look up and speak. "I wan- need to become a medicine cat apprentice."

The ThunderClan leaders seemed surprised with her request, but he, of course, needed to know why.

"What do you mean?" He asked casually after getting over his surprised look.

"Jayfeather thi-" she cut off as Jayfeather appeared from his den. He realized what Spottedpath was doing and came down to join the two.

"Spottedpath, Bramblestar." He greeted. Ears perking curious of what Spottedpath was going to say to the Leader.

"Jayfeather believes I should become a medicine cat!" She explained as if the blind cat wasn't even there.

Bramblestar glanced to Jayfeather. "Is this true?" He spoke with slight confusion, he still didn't know why should she be a Medicine cat when she just became a warrior?

"Yes." He sighed, obviously annoyed with Spottedpath. He explained to the leader about the shattered bone and she wasn't destined to be a true warrior.

"Then I guess it will be so, I will make the announcement at sun high." Bramblestar turned back to the kits as Spottedpath sighed slightly.

"I hope this is the right decision." She muttered as she wandered towards the fresh-kill pile to have a piece of prey.

-=-=-=-=-=-

It was past sun-high and Spottedpath was now Jayfeather's new apprentice. She was given permission to go out with Jayfeather to learn where they collect their herbs.

"Jayfeather, I think Mapledawn and I are destined to battle again." Spottedpath brought up as they walked to the abandoned Twoleg den.

"Again?" He scoffed, as he halted his movement. "You mean like how Spottedleaf and Mapleshade fought?"

"Was that her name? Mapleshade? I had a dream... When she fought her." Spottedpath stopped to, deep in thought. "I think this is what the Prophecy meant."

"Prophecies don't always mean what they think they mean." Jayfeather continued to walk, "You never know when it turns out to be something completely different. Now hurry up, I want to get back to camp before sun-down."The two cats continued as Jayfeather showed where to find the most important herbs for the clan.

(A/N: yes I do know it's pretty short but the next chapter will be the final for this book, then there will be a sequel.)