My Baby

Kelvin pov

I sat in the bathroom crying my eyes out for the third time that day. I couldn't help it, not when racist, homophobic jerks call you a faggot and your boyfriend a stupid nigger that goanna end up in jail as soon as he turns nineteen. Fucking assholes. I pulled some tissue out of my bag (don't ask me you never know when someone might need to blow their nose) and wipe my eyes and blew my nose. I felt my phone buzz. I took it out my pocket and look at the screen and saw the name Tyler one of the guys I met after me meeting Christen.

Tyler: Kelvin where u @?

Kelvin: in the bathroom.

Tyler: what happened?? Does christen need to come get u?

The last thing I wanted was for Christen to come to school. The reason he wasn't here was because he got suspended three days early for beaten the shit outta Collin for calling me a cum bucket for all of Christens and his friends. I busted out into tears as soon as those words came out of his mouth. I mean who wants to be called a cum bucket for anybody.

Kelvin: No its ok.

Tyler : too late, of Collins fuckboy friends took a video and put it on insta. someone sent it Christen.

Tyler : I think he one his way rig now.

Crap.

~~~~~~~~

Christen pov

I hit the gas pedal as soon as the stop light turned green unable to keep my anger under control as I thought of my baby being verbally bullied like that. I was just getting out the shower when I saw that message on insta. I wasn't goanna click thinking it was just another hoe till I saw that it was a video. I clicked o it thinking it was some funny World Star shit where somebody got they ass whooped but no it was that asshole Collins and his little shit friends calling my baby a cum bucket for all my friends. I barely threw clothes on before I was out to door and in my car. I already knew my baby was having a meltdown in the bathroom since he's super sensitive to shit like this. Just wait till I see Collins bitch ass. Should have pulled my piece out on a long time ago.

~~~~~~~~

Baby Kelvin pov

oh shit oh shit I thought as I was making my way down stairs from the bathroom and out the front door to meet Christen and stop him from beating Collin and his friends to a pulp. And know his anger he will. I'm not goanna lie he is cute when he's mad but I won't let him get expelled just cause I cry too much. I speeded walked as fast as my shorts legs could take me and was out the door. I looked around the parking trying to see if I could see his car but luckily (for Collin) I didn't see his black mustang anywhere. I breathed a sigh of relief and sat down at one of the blocks that surrounded the school entrance. I guess I spoke too soon because I heard the screeching of tires and in came Christen serving in his car. I jumped up and ran to him as soon as he parked and got out his car. He only had some Adidas sweat pants on that showed is dick print and a tight ass muscle shirt on that showed all his abs showing that he probably rushed here. I jumped on him with my full weight knowing he could easily carry me.

"Christen !"

"Babe." he said in his deep voice squeezing his arms around my waist. "So which one of them fuckers was saying that shit huh? Say their name I'll take care of it right now."

His words made hug him tighter. I felt slightly bad for Collin just then but then I brushed it off as I looked at Christian's face. I didn't say anything just leaned in and pecked him on the lips my legs and arms still wrapped around him.

"There no need, just leave it alone... I don't want you to get expelled just some guys make it their jobs to be assholes." I wasn't trying to protect Collin no way in hell I just wanted to protect Christen.