Chapter 1: Flashback

"Get up," said Terrance as he grabbed me by my head and pushed me into the closet. "Wouldn't you like to feel me sliding in and out of you?" Terrance whispered as he licked and sucked on my neck. His hands caressed my body as he rubbed up and down my clit. I tried to be quiet but I couldn't , I moaned loudly. Quickly I regained myself and moved out of his grasp. Terrance grabbed me and laid me on the bed. He pushed himself in between my thighs and begin kissing my hip bones. I arched my back at the feeling of him all over me. It's been 6 years since Terrance and I have been in a relationship. This shit was wrong and we both knew it. Terrance had been in a relationship for about 4 years with a bitch I can't stand. Sadly though we remained friends throughout it all. I've been in a relationship for 3 years now. I love my boy but Terrance just does something to me. I stopped him from continuing, slowly he came up still on top of me and looked me in my eyes, "Terrance I can't" I said as he kept rubbing my thighs. "Nadia what's wrong, he asked but I couldn't answer. "You know we don't have to do anything you don't want," he said as I stared at him blankly. "Do you want me to stop", he asked. I shook my head no and Terrance continued to caress me. I could feel his dick growing on my leg. I moaned at the way he felt me up and down. I knew this was wrong but with him it felt so right. Terrance slid inside of me and it felt so good. I let out a long groan as his dick filled my walls. I've wanted Terrance since junior high and here we are Freshman at the same college. Terrance is a mixed boy with light brown eyes and course curly hair. He's about 6'3 285 lbs. with abs of steel Terrance plays football for the apaches up at Tjc. I on the other hand am 5'3 165lbs dark chocolate skin with a big booty and long black hair. Im also a cheerleader at Tjc. My boyfriend's name is Jamal. Jamal is a piece of work yall. Tall, dark skinned man that's 6'5 295 lbs with a box. Jamal's eyes are dark brown and he plays football at Stephan F. Austin. Now on to this bitch I can't stand. Terrance's girlfriends name is Amber. Amber is one of those white girls who try so hard to be black but in reality ain't shit. Anyways, Amber is like 5'6 with a big booty for a white girl and long brown and blonde hair. Amber and I use to be friends back when Terrance and I dated but when I ended it with Terrance, Amber took it upon herself to get with the one boy I truly cared about and since then our friendship hasn't been the same. She claims that when they got together I wanted him and that I tried to break them up but truth is, I didnt care about them at the time. All along, she's been worried about me when her boyfriend was and always has been her main problem. Amber attended Tjc with Terrance and I. And now that Terrance has been trying to get at me, i now have the privilege of smirking at her and flirting wirh Terrance to piss her off. I see the anger all in her face, but no worries though, she won't say anything to me because she's scared.