Chapter 1

"Caroline! I know you're in there!" Violet said, banging on her friend's door.

"Go away!" came the response.

"Don't make me call your brother to drag you out!"

A few moments later, the door opened.

"You look terrible."

"Gee, thanks. I only caught my boyfriend cheating on my with my best friend's sister. What do you think I should look like? We were together for three fucking years!"

"The girls and I have an exciting night planned for you, to help you forget the bastard."

"If it doesn't involve watching The Notebook and Titanic and eating chocolate and ice cream, I'm doing nothing with you."

"I have something better..."

"What could possibly be better?"

Violet dragged Caroline to the girl's bedroom and sat her on the bed. Violet proceeded to the closet and went through Caroline's closet until she found the little black dress she had been saving for a special occasion. It's slinky and tight and shows off all of Caroline's curves. She holds it up to Caroline.

"Really? You want me to wear THAT? What the hell do you have planned?"

"Yes, and these shoes," Violet said pulling out Caroline's prom shoes.

Reluctantly, Caroline got up off the bed, showered, and put on her lacey black bra and matching panties and sliped into the dress and heels.

"Good, now we need to do something about that hair."

"What's wrong with my hair?"

"It's one big knot!"

Just then, there's a knock on the door.

"Oh, that's probably Melody, I had her come too so we could both get you out of your apartment," Violet said as she went to let the girl in.

"Hey, how is she?"

"A work in progress."

Melody followed Violet into the bedroom where Caroline was sitting on the bed.

"Hey girl, how are you?"

"How do you think? Look at me!"

"Okay, well, I can work with those nails while Violet helps that rats nest on your head."

The girls went to work fixing up Caroline for her big night out. Melody finished Caroline's nails and started with the makeup. When they finished and looked at their work, Melody and Violet gave each other a high-five. Caroline went into her bathroom and stared at herself in the mirror.

Melody came up behind her and placed a necklace around her neck. "What do you think?" she asked, fastening the necklace.

"I look amazing!"

"Yes, you do," Violet said coming in with a pair of earrings that match the necklace.

When the girls were all satisfied with Caroline's look, they all grabbed their phones and bags before heading out the door. The trio walked arm in arm on the way to the club. When they got closer, Melody sent a quick text to Diana, their friend in the music industry who would also be at the club that night. She also sent a text to Miranda, whose father owned the club and many others in the city.

"Well, the others know we are almost there," Melody said.

They turned a corner and saw a long line of mostly women waiting to get into the club. Leslie, the bouncer waved to the trio. "Go on in ladies," he said. "It's nice to see you out of that apartment, Caroline."

"Thanks," she said and gave him a small smile.

The other girls waiting in line started complaining and tried to get inside. Leslie and Adam, the other bouncer, didn't let anyone else in.

The girls walked inside, only to have Miranda come running at them, her stilettos clicking with each step.

"Nice work with Caroline girls! I'm so thrilled you guys got her out of her apartment!" she squeaked, her blonde curls bouncing as she talked. "I've already talked with Diana and she's so thrilled about tonight and everything is all set," she winked. "I'm so happy Daddy is doing this for us. You know he thinks of you as his other daughter and he was so upset when he found out what my stupid sister did to you, Carrie."

"Thanks, girl," Caroline said, giving her friend a hug. "What exactly do you guys have planned for me? And why are all those girls outside? I thought the club opened a half hour ago?"

"It did, or it would have on a normal night. But this isn't a normal night."

Violet, Melody, and Miranda exchanged excited looks, while Caroline looked beyond confused. A few moments later, Diana came out on stage. She's dressed in her typical stagehand equipment. "Hey Carrie! I'm so glad you're here! We have a huge surprise in store for you tonight!"

"Apparently."

"Miranda, everything is all set and ready to go backstage. You can let Leslie and Adam know the customers can come in now."

"Okay, thanks."

Miranda went off to tell her bouncers. Diana turned to the other girls, "V, Mel, keep this one close to the stage."

"We know," they said, looking at one another.

Miranda came back to them as thousands of screaming girls came into the club. Miranda climbed up onto the stage as four other bouncers came out from backstage and stood in front of the stage. They nodded a hello to the three girls and headed to their posts. Miranda glanced backstage, got a thumbs-up from Diana, and spoke into a microphone that seemed to have come from thin air. "Sorry about the wait. We are actually here tonight to help cheer up my best friend, whose dick of a boyfriend slept with my slut of a sister, to whom I am no longer speaking. But anyways, Carrie, this is for you! It gives me great pleasure to introduce to you, country superstar, Chris Young!"