Chapter 3

I wake up the the next morning and get around to go to work.
"Bye Chloe thanks for the sleep over I gotta go to work" "Bye Marie I hope you have a good day at work"
I'm on my to work.. I get there and they we're training a horse•••

Im on my way home I had a good day at work... I go to the door and walk to the stairs. My mom and dad we're sitting at the table. "Hey mom and dad!!" "How are you honey how was work today" "I'm very good mom, i had a good day at work they we're training a horse when I got there!" "That's cool" "Ya I watched them for a minute then I went to do what I had to do. I'm going up stairs mom bye" I walk to the stairs and go to my bed.

There was a beagle puppy on my bed... I hurry up and go down stairs with the puppy! "MOM DAD WHERE DID YOU GET A PUPPY!!!!!" "Well the neighbors dog had puppies and we decided to get you one" "Thank you so much mom and dad I'm so happy what are we gonna name him?"
We named him Reese! I'm so excited!

I go out side and play with Reese for a while until it gets dark. I go up to my room and take a shower before I go to bed. I get out of the shower and put some cloths on. I yell down the stairs and tell mom and dad I'm going to bed. I pick up Reese to put him on my bed. Before I went to get in bed I hurry ran down stairs and got a blanket for Reese I cover him up. Then I went to bed!
"Goodnight"