2- Annoying little sister

"Please just two doallars, please" kayla pleaded. "Noooo how many times do i have to tell you, now get out!".

I finished my last curl on my hair and i slipped on my dress. Ahh, sweet homecoming

Today was my first home coming as a freshman at highland high school. Although i didnt have a real date it was still gonna be really fun.

"He" was gonna be there but just not dancing with me. "He" is Liam, brown hair, green eyes, typical hot guy. We have been talking for god knows how long. I wished he would of asked me out to homecoming, but take a guess he didnt

Kayla rushed back into the room "Ok i just need one dollor, please, please, please" she pleaded again. "If i count to three and your still here im gonna put this 375° curling iron on your face, 1...". She ran out of that room so fast you wouldnt belive it.

Countinuing to hoco, im going with my possie, clique, or should a say squad. That includes, Zoe, Mallory, Hannah, Marisa, Emma.
They all are coming over at 5 so my mom could take us all there at once.

Its only 4:40 so i have like a hour. "HOLY SHIT, Its 4:40". i screamed. I still have to do my makeup, brush my teeth and fix ny hair. "*Gasp* Im telling mommy you swore!!" kayla yelled as she ran downstaris to tattle on me. Shes a little snitch.

I hurried with my makeup and only did half of it because i knew i had some time to do it in the car. Its 4:50 now. I scurrried to put my hair up and attempting to brush my teeth at the same time. Helpful hint, DO NOT put up your hair while brushing your teeth,

Ding dongg. "ughhh" I ran downstaris opened the door then ran right back up staris to finsh my hair. I did all of my touch ups and put on my heels all with one minute to spare.

"Come on chrisy were leaving" my mom yelled across the house. I walked down the staris trying to act all cute and me being me, i freakin tripped.

Down the staris i go. "BLACK HAWK DOWN" Zoe screams laughing it up with Marrisa and Hannah. Then Mallory and Emma rushed over and helped me up, fixing my smeared lipstick, this was already a disaster.

And there ya have it my 2nd chapter i hope you guys liked it because i personaly love it. Please vote on my chapters and stuff it means alot to me :))