Family

Hey guys I'm back and I kinda had writers block so this next part is kinda random but yeah ! Btw this picture is by endercat360 from deviant art!
Marco's POV
I woke up at 5:45 am like I do and I saw everyone still sleeping . Then I saw star sleeping with Johnny in her arms , I'm still kinda jealous but whatever ! Star looked so peaceful and beautiful I just can't take my eyes off her , I tiptoed over to star and got down to my knees and I kissed her forehead ! She moved a little and grabbed my hand , I think she thought it was Johnny, she whispered don't go ! So I continued in that position until Jackie woke up !
J: ugh ! Morning already ! ( then she noticed star was holding on to my arm and I was knelt down ) Er, Marco ?! What are you doing ?! ( she chuckled)
M: shhhh! ( I pointed to star )
J: oh ! Okay ! Well I'm going to get ready , you two love birds keep doing what your doing !( she chuckled again )
I had to get out of the position so I slowly let go of star's grip , but then ....
S: ( yawning) huh ?! What are you doing Marco ?! ( noticing me getting up beside her )
M: oh , er, nothing just erm dropped my toothbrush! Hahahahaha ( awkward laugh)
S: okay .... 
I ran to the bathroom and looked at the mirror, oh no ! I'm blushing !
Star's POV
I woke up to see Marco right next to my sleeping bag , I asked him why but his answer was weird ! I got up and got ready for school , I wore my blue dress that matched my eyes , my headband , my signature rino shoes and my wand !
But then I realized that I slept in Marco's jacket ! Wow ! It smells like shampoo which smells great ! I wish I can wear it forever ! I got out and saw everything packed up .
S: hey guys , what about the sleeping bags we can't bring them to school !
J: you can put it here first then come and take it after school .
M: fine with me .
S: okay then !
Oscar had his  headphones while Jackie had her skateboard and Marco was wearing his hoodie , I guess his brought extra , classic Marco ! Always preparing everything !
S: hey Marco , here's your hoodie !
M: thanks !
We sat down for breakfast and it was amazing ! Did I mention Jackie is rich !
So she had servants ! It was awesome !
On our way ~
J: that was so much fun !
Jo: I know right !
J: btw guys can I send Johnny first ?
E: sure !
We were on her car with her chauffeur, her car was huge !
S: do Johnny , are you going to talk to Olivia ?!
Jo: I don't know ? Maybe ?
O: hey Johnny, Olivia really likes guys who are cute and nervous around her , and you're like this ! Plus I heard her say that she likes a guy that is from her school , plus his name starts with a j !
Jo: no way ! Do you think she likes me ?!
O: why wouldn't she !
E: hahahahaha!
Jo: thanks , I'll talk to her and be friends with her !
O: sure thing little man !
We dropped of Johnny and went to our school , Marco looked a little sick so luckily we got there fast !
Marco ran out and almost vomited but he sucked it in !
M: I'm okay ! I'm okay !
J: sure thing safe man ! ( she said while walking away with Oscar )
Everyone saw us !
M: we can do this ! ( he took my hand and held it in his hand ! )
I felt butterflies in my stomach!
E: yay ! Wohoo ! Yeah !
They congratulated us and we thanked them !
S: wow I never knew so many people likes seeing us together!
M: I know right ( he noticed he was holding my hand ) ! Sorry ! I didn't mean to not ask for your permission!
( he took his hand away )
S: wait no ! I like holding hands ( I held his hand again )
M: really ?!
S: Marco , silly ! I'm your girlfriend now !
M: right ! I like the sound of that !
S: yep ! Me too !
Both: hahahahaha!
We held hands for the rest of the day ! It was awesome !
Ring ~
It was lunchtime! Yes ! My favorite time of the day !
M: what do you want ? ( he said while we were in line )
S: Erm , it's taco Tuesday !
M: right !
We grabbed some tacos and headed over to Jackie's table .
S: so , we're going to pick up Johnny right !
J: yeah ! Then I'll drive you guys to my house .
M: really .....
J: do you want to take forever to get to my house ?
M: no !
J: then take my car !
M: but what if I get sick again ?
J: you'll be fine Marco !
S: don't worry Marco , I'll be right there !
M: alright , but I'm walking home!
S: okay !
J: fine !
Ring~
We were done with lunch ,
J: hey Oscar , I'm going to English , bye !
O: bye , Jackie ! ( he kissed her on her cheek )
J: Oscar ! Everyone's watching !
O: I don't care !( he kissed her again )
S,M: awww!!!!
J: alright ! I need to go ! Bye !
All: bye !
O: you guys are so lucky !
M: why ?!
O: you have every class together! Must feel great !
S: yeah ! The principal wanted me to be with Marco the whole time so I don't mess up without him !
O: cool ! Well see you later !
M: bye !
Ring~
School's over so we took Jackie's car to pick up Johnny , Johnny ran into the car waving goodbye to a girl !
S: so ... Mr smooth , was that Olivia ?!
Jo: yeah ! I talked to her ! We are now friends !
M: that's awesome little guy!
Jo: all thanks to star for letting me open up to people !
S: huh ?!
Jo: if you didn't talk to me first yesterday night I wouldn't have talked to you and told my sister everything and I wouldn't have met Olivia's brother Oscar and he wouldn't tell me that she wanted to talk to me !
S: wow ! I didn't know I had such an impact on you !
Jo: I know right !
The car stopped, we got to Jackie's house and saw another car parked outside .
M: hey whose car is that ?!
Jo: my parents ! ( he said excitedly)
Johnny ran out and ran into the house , we followed .
Jo: mommy , daddy ! ( he hugged them )
They looked surprised!
J: hey mom , hey dad ( she looked unhappy )
MrT: hello Jackie who is this ?
J: my friends , the princess from another dimension and the Mexican guy .( she was still sulking )
Both : hello !
Mr,mrsT: your majesty ( they bowed )
S: no need for that !
Mr: but ....
S: it's okay ! I don't like people treating me like a princess!
MrsT: well alright then ! Guess what we have Johnny !
Jo: mommy , can you give some presents to Jackie
We were surprised
MrT : why ?
Jo: mommy, daddy , you're being unfair to sis ! She should get some presents too ! If she doesn't get any then I don't want any !
MrsT: Jackie, what happened to your brother ?!
J: he opened up to people now ! If you were here , you would've seen it !
MrT : but how ?
J: he met my friend star !
MrsT: is it true ?
S: yes.... Please don't be mad !
Mr,mrsT : why would we be mad ?! We delighted ! Our son is finally like everyone else !
E: huh ?
MrT: we always wanted to make him talk ! We just thought he wasn't happy enough so we kept buying him presents to make him happy !
Jo: well that obviously didn't work ! I never wanted presents ! I wanted you to be here !
The parents looked at each other and decided !
MrT : Jackie, Johnny , we're so sorry , we thought if we had money you will be happy because you can get what you want , but now we know that all you needed was our love !
MrsT: so let's go on a vacation! Our family time ! And we will try to take time off for you from time to time ! How does that sound ?
Both : that sounds great !
MrT: Jackie , we're sorry we've been neglecting you , it's just Johnny needed us before and we know you are a strong girl so we thought you would be fine , we noticed what you have been doing , we just didn't know how to make it up to you , can you ever forgive us ?!
J: don't worry mom , dad , I forgive you !
They hugged and started crying while Marco , Oscar and I stood there awkwardly! But then they stopped !
MrT: you must be Jackie's boyfriend !
O: Er, yes , sir !
MrT: thank you !
E: huh?
MrT: thank you for taking care of my daughter when I wasn't here for her !
O: oh, it's nothing sir !
J: dad ! Anyways you guys better go take your stuff !
E: okay !

Author's POV
Hey guys how are you doing ? I want to give a shoutout to Alla926 for voting for me and reading my fan fic thank you so so much! And wow Jackie's family is so happy right now ! I don't know why but I picture Jackie's family like Pacifica's family hahaha anyways , see you soon , bye !!!