The Angel

(Kevin's POV)
I quietly snuck around the corners of the buildings, moving stealthily but speedily. I had been watching this angel for months, and he hadn't been hard to follow. Every town that I went to, every body I examined all clues pointed to him. Ice, an angel of ice and a reaper, which was impressive. But every soul that was taken was taken before their time, so this angel was corrupted. It was only a matter of time before he joined the forces of evil. It was my job to stop that from happening.
I slowly drew Ember and Ignis and drew myself into a ready position. I slowly walked forward and spun around, pointing them at...nothing.
I slowly walked into the alley, spinning around to make sure nothing was behind me. Just then I heard a chilling voice above my head. "You really shouldn't follow me around like this." It said. "People might get the wrong idea." I spun around and tried to see him, but there was a blur and the next thing I knew I was being held in the air with Ember and Ignis frozen to my hands and together. I finally got a look at the angel who had caused so much chaos. He was tall, with black hair down to his shoulders, and wearing an ice blue robe. He looked noble, but at the same time, slightly deranged. "So, the famous Kevin Washington, greatest demon hunter of all time. What do you want with little old Ice?"