Unsuspected Battle

Brendan slowly opened his eyes. He stood up and looked around. He was in Alphys lab...but Alphys was nowhere to be seen. Not even Mettaton was anywhere to be found. Instead, Sans was sitting down at a small table wearing a white hoodie instead of his normal blue one. A taller skeleton was standing beside him, wearing a white labcoat.

"Hello?" Brendan asked. Sans looked up at Brendan. "Hey, how did a human get in here!?" He shouted, jumping to his feet. The other skeleton looked up and spoke some incomprehensible sentence. "Well...first few minutes here and Im already in a fight." Brendan said pulling out his sword.

Sans and the other skeleton quickly summoned to cannons to their hands. "This'll be easy." He said. The other skeleton nodded, bringing his arm down, as a huge laser fired from the cannon. Brendan was quick to created a wall of flames around him as a shield. Sans smirked. "Where'd ya learn that one?" He asked jjumping into the air, throwing several bones. Brendan jumped onto the wall and opened his mouth, a red ball of energy beggining to form in it.

Sans didnt know what was happening but he continued his assault. Brendan's eyes widened. "Get a taste of Brimstone!" He shouted and fired a huge red laser out of his mouth. In hit Sans' skull and sent him flying to the ground. Brendan took this chance and jumped out the window. The strange skeleton helped Sans up and hugged him softly. Sans hugged the skeleton back. "Thanks Gaster..." he said softly.