EPHESIANS 5:14

Oh, how terrible are the sounds of alarm clocks in the morning.

All that buzzing, all that ringing, all that bashing, just so annoying.

But where is the joy of waking up when you don't even want to ?

Lying comfortably in your bed of nightmares; so dry, profound and true.

It is the nagging of blissful family members that destroy the comfort,

That comfort of earthful harmony singing right through your ears, shivering skin and bones.

Hypnotized to lie all day, as mine spirit starts screaming for revival,

" Awake, oh dead man! " Live your life right once again in submissive,yet frightful tones.

We lie all day, our orients of the past just drives our minds insane.

All that balderdash just keeps coming and coming with such remorsing pain.

Though weak we seem to be, strong we are deep down inside,

Lies within The Christ that burns of His passion, grace and love collide.

What good is the Lord's dream without the vessel of it's dreamer? 

Another thought that crossed the minds of the curious, fault of the sleeper.

What good is the Lord's will without the willingness of His Spirit in man?

A question worth pondering on and on and on; not even in the list of man's demand.

We used to think that this vessel we carry is empty, gassed with the toxic air of tranquility, 

But it holds ears to hear, a mouth to speak, a brain to think and a heart to feel.

Why is there hesitation? Why is there doubt? Where are there distractions? Oh, neverending agony.

Yet still there is choice. The choice to believe, to stand, to fight and to live according to the Lord's will.

Pray for the Spirit of God to come dwelling in to spark your cold heart into flames,

Redeeming you once again to stand and face the wars of day.

Unstoppable you are oh fallen warrior , for "Greater is He who is in you" says the name above all names,

Wake up! Get up! Seize the day! For the light of Christ shines in you, His eternal love displayed.